Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

most of those strains I couldn’t find readily and the durban poison jumped out at me @BIGE cause it is part of so many other strains.

Tell her only a little buzz @Countryboyjvd1971 I’m pretty sure that the THC and THCV go hand in hand. The high CBD helps counteract the psychoactivity of the THC etc

The DP beans on ILGM are not fems so they are like $59 for 10.

That’s what I would go with

2 Likes

Ok brother I’ll place the order this week I send cash so I should have them in a month or so :+1:
Thanks again bob with all the help
If there are other strains let me know buddy

there are other strains @Countryboyjvd1971 but not at ILGM I didn’t check AMS. The durban poison fits the bill exactly what that original article said:

Researchers concluded: “Based on these data, it can be suggested that THCV may be useful for the treatment of the metabolic syndrome and/or type 2 diabetes (adult onset diabetes), either alone or in combination with existing treatments. Given the reported benefits of another non-THC cannabinoid, CBD in type 1 diabetes, a CBD/THCV combination may be beneficial for different types of diabetes mellitus.”

Last month, Harvard Medical School researchers published observational data in The American Journal of Medicine reporting that subjects who regularly consume cannabis possess favorable indices related to diabetic control as compared to occasional consumers or non-users of the substance. Writing in an accompanying commentary, the journal’s Editor-in-Chief stated: “These are indeed remarkable observations that are supported, as the authors note, by basic science experiments that came to similar conclusions. … I would like to call on the NIH and the DEA to collaborate in developing policies to implement solid scientific investigations that would lead to information assisting physicians in the proper use and prescription of THC in its synthetic or herbal form.”

You can get the CBD from the legal hemp products its the THCV that hemp oil doesn’t have.

Leafly:

High THCV Cannabis Strains
This list is by no means comprehensive, but it includes strains best known for their tendency toward higher-than-average THCV contents. These strains can be consumed in flower form or they can be processed into extracts, oils, and edibles for a higher concentration of cannabinoids. A few of the strains below, like Doug’s Varin and Pineapple Purps, were specially bred to contain higher levels of THCV.

##Again, be sure to steer your choices toward African sativas as they tend to contain the most THCV

From ILGM about Durban Poison; This landrace strain

finds its roots in the South African port city of Durban and is a pure sativa strain.

It will give you the energy and uplifting mental boost to get anything done during your day.

Sorry about the BIG LETTERS. Just trying to highlight the key points!

3 Likes

Wow @bob31 that hit home thanks for sharing brother

1 Like

Ok bob I got it brother lol
I’ll order the Durban poison this week
Gotta crash I’m working in the am :triumph:
Need $ for theses beans hahaha have a great night my brother @bob31
@Hogmaster bobs been working hard on this for me today he rocks brother :+1:

2 Likes

You got it brother @Hogmaster

Catch ya tomorrow @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Good night bro I have to be in at 4 am myself

1 Like

I’ll be up and at work by 4 myself have a good one guys :+1:

2 Likes

She has good taste - it’s one of my favs. :blush: I have only had it filled about a month @bob31 So not much time to test the leaking tank theory yet.

2 Likes

@AnneBonny hows everything going is there anything I might be able to help you with ?

@bob31 is the vape man for sure I’m glad he is able to help so many people he ROCKS :metal:t2: :sunglasses: :metal:t2:

It’s going @Hogmaster I can’t complain. We were just talking vape pens to refill. Bob’s been having issues with his tank leaking and I recently picked up the one above for cheap. How are things with you?

1 Like

Going great I have to be so many extra rubber seals nothing worse the a leak in your Vape pen I’ve been using a tank on mine instead of the small pans it’s just a matter of getting the dosage right in these big tanks with the bigger battery

I love that pin where did you find it online what’s the name of it ?

@Countryboyjvd1971 I had some of the same concerns she has initially. It’s really sad that such an incredible plant has been given such a bad reputation by the gov’t when it can help so many. Now it has a stigma attached and people are nervous about using it or admitting that they use it for medicine out of fear of what people will think. Jeez our own secretary of state thinks “good people don’t use marijuana” - what an ass! Until I had so many issues with my own fibromyalgia meds and they started messing with my stomach and I was out of options I never would have considered it. And it was my husband as well who made the suggestion that I talk to my doctor and he agreed it was the best option. Don’t give up trying to convince her. You can also refer her to a new series that has been posted on YouTube called The Sacred Plant Healing Secrets Exposed. I’ve watched the first three or four episodes and it’s a powerful documentary. Hang in there my friend.

3 Likes

@Hogmaster It’s a nice little pen - only $15 and free shipping from here:

vapemood(dot)com

You can get extra tanks too which I like.

2 Likes

@AnneBonny much of what I learned about vaping and such i learned from picking hogs brain. He has alot of good info @Hogmaster

He’s the one that convinced me to try the Farm to vape products and it made a huge difference.

The dispensaries here either don’t have vape juice (or they are so hit or miss that they almost never seem to have it) or they sell them in proprietary tanks made by o.pen

One thing I have learned is that we have to be our own advocates and find the best way to do things. The absolute best way is to become self sufficient so you know from start to finish what is going into your body.

Well said on the post back to CB as well @AnneBonny @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

The vape that I use is made by Grenco Science called the GPen. The package i bought came with three tanks. The first tank leaked on the third day I had it. Leaked bad. Lost almost all the vape juice in it. They sent me a replacement which has been fine. A week or so ago, the second one started leaking and two nights ago the third started leaking.

I checked my receipt last night and they are slightly more than three months old. I emailed Grenco back and I’m hoping they will make good on their product. If they don’t I am finishing up what is in the tanks and selling it on Craigs List and buying the one you have with the 5 pack of extra tanks.

I see they sell plastic and glass tanks. Any thoughts on which to use? or why?

2 Likes

Wow @bob31 sounds like they are having some quality control issues. I hadn’t really paid attention to the fact that the tank was plastic when I bought it. I was more interested if it was going to fit the other pen that I have that is similar so I could swap them out when one is charging. That being said I will order the glass ones next. The pen I got from the dispensary has a glass tank and I like the feel of the tip better. It’s a little heavier - probably just personal preference.

It was actually this thread and convo between you and @Hogmaster and @Countryboyjvd1971 that made me pull the trigger to make my own. I agree with becoming self sufficient and knowing what is going to in your body. My dispensary is touch and go with the concentrated cannabis oil that I use to make my candy and it is frustrating. Even sometimes when they have it’s not the right strain. I’m not sure I’ll have an answer to that problem as I’m not brave enough as this point to cook it down.

I’m working on a budget now to get my tent and lights and stuff for an indoor grow so I will have more options with strains depending on how I’m feeling. Stumbling onto this website is one of the best things that has happened to help me take control and I can’t thank everyone here enough.

3 Likes

excellent @AnneBonny !!!

Bad news from Grenco Science! Here is their response to my leaky tank issue:

Thank you for contacting us with your issue in regards to your liquid tanks. Unfortunately these tanks are expected to be replaced every 6-8 weeks or so contingent upon use. For this reason we only offer a 30 day warranty on these parts.

hmmm decisions decisions…

Well that sucks @bob31 That seems very odd that the life expectancy is only 6-8 weeks. I hope they weren’t too expensive. Where are they leaking from because @Hogmaster mentioned something about having to buy extra rubber seals for his. Were they leaky seals? ~ AB

2 Likes