Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

Yeah, plus I told the wifey until I get the big shed done I won’t have anymore room for stuff. I have gotten the roof covered with a tarp, but there was poison ivy hanging onto the backside of the roof so I sprayed it down and hopefully it will be DOA today or tomorrow so I can finish that up. I need some 1x3 's as well to hold down the edges a little better so the wind doesn’t rip it off. It’s only there until the fall anyway when we put a new roof on. In the meantime the cleanup begins! I’m not looking forward to this and it’s gonna take me a month to clean it out! @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

@bob31 I hear you there
Be carful with the poison ivy even when dead the oils can get on your skin lol
And winter is coming bob better get to work hahahaha

1 Like

Plenty of time brother! hahaha And yeah, I got poison ivy one year pulling out roots deep under ground when we had some excavation done in our yard. My son who was 5 or 6 at the time got it all over him too as he was helping me. The next two weeks sucked! I will never make that mistake again. Likely it was the roots/ vines running on the top of the ground that we weren’t paying any attention to. It’s all over the place here. I have to spray every spring and summer to keep it in check. The specific vines climbing over the back of the shed I thought I eradicated a few years ago, but they are actually growing in from my neighbors property. It’s a wooded lot, in the corner of his yard so it’s just one of those things.

@Countryboyjvd1971

My wife wants me to get a dumpster and just empty the entire contents into it. I have a bunch of power tools and such in there and I don’t think she is thinking about those.

1 Like

Well tools never get thrown out ! And yeah I have to do the same thing it’s all part of it brother
I need a dumpster as well to get a bunch of stuff cleared out :+1:

1 Like

We have the municipal garbage carts here and we usually only half fill it. I’m just gonna make sure it is full every garbage night. If it doesn’t go fast enough i will do a plan B.

I am looking forward to getting this done.

What are you up to this weekend?

Is the AC done?

@Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

oh and at some point this weekend I’m going over the fence with my hatchet and finding those vines and I’m gonna chop them off so that the whole vine dies. I hate poison ivy!

1 Like

Yes sir up and running @bob31
I need to finish up my chicken run putting chicken wire up on top to keep hawks away from my young girls and I need to get the top of the side screened in as well
Also need to tend to the girls in the green house and my wife vegetables as well
Along with all other chores around here lol
I’m working on third cup of Joe right now and my second bowl lol then I’ll go and try to do something lol
I got it so bad one year as a kid I looked like the elephant man bob

awesome. Sounds like a good day! I’m working my second round of all the above. Still overcast and the grass is still really wet so I’m gonna go easy this morning. I checked the tent last night and everything looked good, but I will get back out there once it dries out some more.

Nice it shouldn’t take me long to finish up the run and I mostly just look at the green houses lol water and feed when needed
I’ll be tucking my ssh monster crop clone I haven’t seen her for a few days so I’m sure she poking out from under screen tuck tuck tuck lol fall coming and I want to fill that screen up as much as possible brother
I’m outta likes now too :disappointed:

2 Likes

I’m still in likes lol but not for long I’m sure.

@bob31 my wife has diabetes
I remember reading a thread somewhere on here about a recipe that could help her
I thought I book marked it but can’t seem to find it anywhere
Do you recall seeing anything like that ?

1 Like

I don’t remember it, but give me a couple

is it this one?

@Countryboyjvd1971

Holy cow bob you are good I don’t know why I could find it lol your just a tech guru or something lol thanks buddy
That one wasn’t the link I remember but thanks I’ll keep looking for it bro

2 Likes

brother I’ve got the golden touch when it comes to tech stuff! hahaha You’re the HVAC man!

2 Likes

what was in the discussion that you are looking for? It will make it easier to find. @Countryboyjvd1971

@bob31 It was a recipe that could help her get off the meds
I remember someone posting it and said after using it for a short time they where able to get off the prescription meds
They keep changing my wife meds and nothing seems to agree with her 100%
She cant take insulin cause her body can’t process it correctly or something? And I’d like to see if I can get her off them brother

best I can do for you is put up the list of all the topics. Nothing is jumping out at me. It looks lit ktreez and bonny2 both have diabetes

http://ilgmforum.com/search?q=diabetes

Maybe Keith will remember the post you are talking about?

Thanks @bob31 I’ll get with both of them in just a bit I appreciate the help though
I’m need to get motivated right now and get outside before it’s 4 pm lol

Sorry but I have to say you suck now because now I have to buy one of those two beats the hell out of using the hair straightener

2 Likes