Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

Oh Sweetie :grinning: Iā€™m as lost and befuddled as you are! I truly wish I could help you more.
I have yet to decarb but Iā€™m in the process of setting up a ā€œmini kitchenā€ in my garage with a toaster oven and small crockpots. Iā€™m having to adapt how some things are done for my specific situation. Iā€™m in an unfriendly state and stealth from my hubby. So Iā€™ve bookmarked some decarb methods here for when Iā€™m ready.
As to vaping I believe thereā€™s a couple of options: oil and dry herb. I vape cig oil in my process of quitting cigarettes. Iā€™m interested in learning how to make vape cbd oil down the road. I have a dry herb vape for ground buds. You can find those online from low to high $$.
Iā€™m planning on going back and reading about the hair straightener thingy :grinning: so no help there.
The more I read the more I get confused also. I also look at other sites and sometimes see conflicting information from here.
Iā€™m honored that youā€™re asking me for advice and hopefully I will be a better mentor as I gain more practical experiences :grinning:

2 Likes