Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

These 14 and 16 hour days are killing my butt

1 Like

All I have to say is that cheaper one is mine

1 Like

I’m going to whip me up a bunch of keef put it in a teabag and then put it in parchment paper Yum Yum you can get about a 75% return

2 Likes

Wow I was watching a bunch of videos after we spoke @Hogmaster
It’s crazy I like it now o just need to get all the stuff I’ll need to smoke it and make it lol
You get 75 out of the iron

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 After my husband retired he started a small landscaping business so has his run ins with poison ivy/oak/sumac. Our house and his truck are never out of this. He swears by it and it can be found at local stores like Walmart etc.

https://www.teclabsinc.com/products/poison-oak-ivy/tecnu

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I came across this post. Wishing the best for your wife to find a solution.

6 Likes

@AnneBonny thank you that’s the exact post I was referring to this morning when talking with bob
Your the greatest :+1: Thanks again Hun :cowboy_hat_face::v:John

4 Likes

Thanks very much for posting that info @AnneBonny Here it is on amazon in case anyone else is looking to buy it online! I have it in my cart now!

I did brush up against some last week and in spite of washing my arm with cool soapy water, I still got it. This is just the ticket! Awesome! Thank You!

https://www.amazon.com/Grabber-Outdoors-Tecnu-Outdoor-Cleanser/dp/B000A7S3WK/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Glad you got the right one! I can help you sort out any of this stuff you need help with. I think @AnneBonny can too and a few others. The guy that wrote that hasn’t been around in awhile, but we can get you sorted out, NP. Toker also has some good info.

I already had that book marked too… Don’t know how I didn’t find that one. But anyway I just found a really good reliable and the lowest prices so far of any site I have checked. I just bought CBD oil tincture from them and CBD Vape Juice that can be added to the Farm to vape.

Since ILGM Now sells CBD oil I can’t post the link but if you google

PURE CBD VAPORS

And / or add www. in front and .com on the back and no spaces you will have their website! Their is also a 10% coupon online somewhere I found if anyone needs it let me know

1 Like

@bob31 and @AnneBonny you guy are great and have know idea how much this means to me
If I can get her straight with this I’d be forever happy :+1::v:

2 Likes

You got it bro. I will read up in a little bit and we can talk about it! @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 anytime. It’s a terrible feeling not being able to help your spouse when they need it. Fingers crossed this helps her.

1 Like

@AnneBonny I’ve gotta try something they switch her meds out every couple months and I feel like they are using her like a lab rat or something
And it’s always some new drug that’s supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread hahahaha you know the story
So yeah thanks again and I’ll definitely keep you guys updated about this I’m hopeful and that better than nothing right now :+1::cowboy_hat_face:John

@Countryboyjvd1971 Which diabetes does she have? Which Type?

1 Like

Type 2 brother

1 Like

k, gotcha. Just making sure

1 Like

Thanks. Bro

Another article to read that helps fill in the blanks

Looks like High CBD and THCV is what she needs. The High CBD oil is easy cause you can buy that anywhere online now like that place I posted above. But now we need to figure out a good source of THCV

The problem with THCV is it is somewhat psycho active. The good news is that I high in CBD oil will nullify the effects of the THC even quicker. So you may have to experiment a little to get this nailed for her.

Back to the Leafly site to find strains high in THCV

@AnneBonny @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

I’m going to need to do a bunch of reading on this bob I appreciate your help
I don’t mind making smaller batches till we find the right combination
I’ll be reading up myself

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I just got down further on the leafly article and the strains are listed right there.

One is Durban Poison, which ILGM Sells. Still looking through the list of strains…

Look for African sativas.

Lab results show that THCV is most abundant in sativas, particularly landrace strains from Africa. Durban Poison is one of the more common high-THCV strains, but other options can be found in the strain list below.

3 Likes