Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

Thanks @bob31

1 Like

@Majiktoker For some reason amount of likes otherwise I would like it thanks again

1 Like

My pleasure and limited to your user level or trust level on of the 2 me and others had a long conversation about it in another thread, you’ll have them back soon

Yeah I read some of it hell I’ve been able to get 1020 30 likes every day now I’m down to two or three if I’m lucky every three or four hours

3 Likes

They’ll be back lol, but that’s weird

This will be an interesting thread for sure. Have you seen the recent hash thread? If not I will link it for you.

@Paranorman has got it dialed in here.

7 Likes

Click on both pictures this is some bubble hash I made the other day

9 Likes

Sweet. Btw I got up this morning. Read a few posts went to click like and it popped up the message that I was out for 5 hours. I’m not sure I understand but my guess is 24 hour reset? I dunno…

I’m not sure maybe a site issue

Very nice looks bubble Riffick

2 Likes

Yeap :sunglasses: it’s been like that since saturday morning, I have post a topic on “site issues”, I even lost all of my messages in my inbox…

She was really good tasting, and bubbly

1 Like

some big bud shatter I make

35 Likes

That looks nice

1 Like

I work 3 days a weeks the other 4 days I’m reading in here

3 Likes

I work usually every day in the week and come here when I’m off. Or I come here in the morning before I go or come on at lunch I’m here every chance I get, safe to say it’s my second home

8 Likes

that looks delicious @Hogmaster !!

2 Likes

@Majiktoker tag me in your vape recipe

2 Likes

Yea will do @AmnesiaHaze

2 Likes

@Majiktoker if you wouldn’t mind tagging me also
Thank you sir :grin::v:

2 Likes