Ready for harvest? help please

I think the others have you covered, exactly what I would suggest.

2 Likes

new pictures today. husband thinks they are ready, I say wait another week, opinions?

@dbrn32, @Myfriendis410, @Daddy, @Dr.DankThumb420, @bob31, @Corso2

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I seen a few post back that you did not want couch lock. This is the time you need to inspect the buds really good, because the pistols are mostly burnt and receded, and from the pics u posted look like the triches are mostly milky and some amber in there… the pics are kinda blurry but id say your probably close to 5-8% amber maybe 10% but cant be sure the pics are a lil blurred. The first picture u posted had the most white pistols, id check that bud to see if shes mostly milky, if she is id say they are all ready to be harvested. Double check the triches and if they are mostly milky with atleast 10% amber the high should be what your looking for. Goodluck they sure do look tasty

3 Likes

Gorgeous buds!

Last couple of pics look closer to being ready than first pic. They’re not the clearest pics to zoom into though. Like @Dr.DankThumb420 said, they are definitely at look daily stage. You really just don’t want a lot of clear. If you have to let a few go amber to get the majority of them milky looking that’s fine.

3 Likes

I was going to say I hope she’s on a straight water diet because you are CLOSE! But you guys said it better haha! This Jack Herer is some potent $hi+!

1 Like

@hippy4life For what you want I think you are okay to take them anytime you want now and you will be happy. they will still continue to get mature as they are drying too. So better a little early for a light high then all of it too strong for you.

1 Like

Hey what’s up? Which pistols are most important to watch?, the ones up top?
My pistols are turning a light orange everywhere except for the very top should I wait till the top one start turning and do you wait till they turn a darker orange-ish red?
This is my first harvest!
Any advice is apprecated!

1 Like

@bob31 it would be better to move this to it’s own thread as you will get more visibility.

1 Like