Quantum Board Grow Room

That hybrid light you posted looks dope! I have a feeling that guy will not be giving you those bars back, lol. So you guys are looking to move in the near future? I always hated moving lol.

2 Likes

Ya… me too! I lived close to my work, and she lived close to hers. About 80 miles apart, even though the areas we grew up only about 15 miles apart. That wasn’t going to work, and she rented, so after we got engaged, we picked up a decent deal on a townhouse in the area we both grew up. Close to the middle for commuting purposes, in her favor of course. But we’re close to our families and my daughter from previous relationship, and it’s not a bad place. Just not the best for growing and moon shining lol. It will sell fast for reasonable amount, I’m much more concerned with being able to find a place that we’re both happy with, and can afford.

6 Likes

This is kind of where we are as well, except we are renting. We would stay at my parents, but I hope we can get a place after awhile. It’s a problem for her because she knows nothing but Alaska. She started looking at all the different places to eat and got excited. Lol The timeline I’m looking at is fall realistically. So I could squeeze another grow in, BUT then I have product I would have take literally across the country… not sure if that’s such a good idea… @dbrn32

7 Likes

Probably not a good idea at all. When I have weed I generally give it to most of my friends and family, but majority of them will throw me a few bucks to help with costs. I put that cash towards more beans, leds, or whatever. On th scale I grow there’s definitely more potheads than I have room to grow for lol. So I don’t really know what that’s like.

I would imagine it will be quite the culture shock for your wife. But it won’t all be hard to get use to. Just one of those things you take the highs with the lows. My in laws are in rough shape. She is the youngest of three as where I’m the oldest, so her parents are getting up there. Her dad was in a bad car accident year and a half ago, and her mom has a muscular disorder. So they struggle to get around. It wouldn’t surprise me to be in the same boat you’re in before too long. You just do the best you can with what you have, and roll with the outcome.

5 Likes

This pretty much sums it up here…

When we move, it’ll be a smaller scale because of this. I was thinking 2 4X4 tent’s and it would be fine. My better half consumes quite a bit more than I thought she would. It helps her sleep better though hasn’t taken any sleeping pills in 1.5 months.
Sorry about your out-laws (that’s what I call them lol) I bet it’s difficult to juggle family time, and helping them. I’m sure I’ll be doing this before long. My mom couldn’t remember when they were married, or his birthday, and she was pretty upset about it after the doctor asked.
Yeah, driving with product is a terrible idea. Reward/consequences is a bit too high on that one.

6 Likes

I’m sure it’s a difficult time for her, as with the rest of you guys. Hang in there bud!

2 Likes

Brain melted again reading about the boards and drivers etc. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Ha, sorry! If you have questions just ask. Plenty of us here that can help.

5 Likes

@Not2SureYet, this is my current journal

@Countryboyjvd1971 I have a question for you bro. I’ve been looking at the Remo line of nutes. Other than getting the Micro, Grow, Bloom base nutes, what additives do you find necessary with this line?

2 Likes

Here’s my ladies on this “I have a case of the Monday’s” day lol. Alaskan Thunder F@&k is throwing pistils and making another push in weight. She smells delicious.

And the tent looks a little fuller since Friday, lol!

And the whole gang. Late flower nutes on ATF and early flower nutes for the autos.

16 Likes

Uhh, I think you need to get some wall mounted fans so you can throw another plant in there haha!

ATF tops are starting to get fat for sure, autos looking great too! Nice job bro!

4 Likes

I tried the other day to suspend that fan with zip ties. Didn’t work lol. I’m looking to buy some clip on fans for sure! I also turned the lights up about 5% today.

2 Likes

Give them the boost! They all look well enough that you should be throwing a little more at them every handful of days. They’ll let you know, as long as them leaves are perked up they’ll usually take it.

3 Likes

Just ordered 2 clip on fans! That extra room will be much needed once the next 3 go in there!

1 Like

Sweet! You’ve grown the atf before right, how much longer you expect her to go?

1 Like

I grew her outdoors last summer and lost 2 to mold and bud rot. So, I’m not sure how much longer. I’ll check trichomes Friday to see where she’s at. I’m expecting 9 weeks and she’ll be done. She’s progressing pretty fast for 45 days IMO

1 Like

That was a really sad day. I lost 2 full garbage bags worth and the savable stuff isn’t good for smoking. Lost at least a pound, easy, if not more.

I gave in and decided that the back of my grow space would be left clear for one foot to accommodate things like fans and dehumidifiers and other crap that accrues in the space.

2 Likes

I figure 2 clip on fans and the fan I have on the floor now should be good!

1 Like