Quantum Board Grow Room

@nostril Thanks bro! I wish they were special brownies lol.

2 Likes

Solid choices!

I generally do the cooking around here, and she does most of the cleaning. So we both took the night off and went out. Fairly uneventful, but we got each other tickets for the same concert. Another year or two of that should just about cover exchanging gifts for Valentine’s Day.

3 Likes

Hahaha, once again, my adopted brother we are alike. I do most of the cooking and she does most of the cleaning. But we split dish duty. Hope you guys had a great time tonight!

This is getting ridiculous haha! We did indeed, thanks! Hopefully you all enjoyed the home cooked meal.

1 Like

It was good, I think lol. I can barely taste anything right now. The wife and kids enjoyed it. And I can’t even smell this beautiful Tangie I’m smoking on haha.

1 Like

That will make it better! At least a little anyway.

1 Like

It’s a bummer! I love the smell and Tangie smells so good! My wife had to be my nose tonight lol

@Nell1 this is the current journal. Come hang out and ask questions or comment anytime!

I only had one like there, but I’m sure she doesn’t mind.

1 Like

You looking good man Im gone to try watering every day and see what happens

@dbrn32 @MattyBear I also do most of the cooking. But she does most of the dishes. Chasing after kids messes we both share equally.

4 Likes

Ditto to the kiddos. We share equal responsibility. We have twins so we never got a “break” because one of us always had a kid and we couldn’t say “you’re turn” because that just meant swapping kids, lol. Now they’re 6 and it’s a whole different challenge, but I wouldn’t change a thing.

4 Likes

All out of likes for a bit @MattyBear but yep. I agree. No twins here, (but that would be fun!) I also wouldn’t change a thing. I thought I would enjoy fatherhood, but I didn’t know I would enjoy it beyond my wildest imagination. I think that pretty much sums it up.

4 Likes

Well said brother!

It’s real difficult to hold onto any likes with you and @MattyBear around!

Same stuff here, although with the age gap between my kids I feel like I’ve been changing diapers for my entire adult life. Some breaks in between, but I’m running on almost 19 years since I started changing them, and I’ve got at least another year or so of it remaining. Like you both said though, wouldn’t trade it for anything. The oldest though, he’s giving me a run for my money. He’s in deep deep $h!t with the law.

8 Likes

I rearranged this tent a little bit. Moved things to let the autos stretch out more.

12 Likes

Buds on the atf still real hard and dense?

2 Likes

Yeah, and they’re putting out new pistils so she should put on some more weight too.

6 Likes

She started throwing new pistils once I changed to late flower nutes. She will be on those until 7 and 1/2 weeks into flower, then the next week and a half to 2 weeks will be the flush with Herculean harvest and Mammoth P and ph’d water.

7 Likes

Your garden is looking beautiful. :sunglasses:

2 Likes