Quantum Board Grow Room

Thanks dude!! Yeah this slacker on the forum @dbrn32 is the man for lighting, lol!! My wife smokes too, so it wasn’t hard to convince her I needed better lighting and another tent haha. We both hate paying for weed, so now I have a perpetual system set up!

5 Likes

I appreciate that, but they’re only a small aspect of what you have going there. You have that tent dialed and I can’t take any credit for that.

4 Likes

@dbrn32 has probably cost members more money on this board then anyone else in the history of it!
And its a good thing! He has increased everyone’s yields that have listened to him. That’s why members trust his recommendations on lighting.
Thanks again Bro for making us all broke. Totally stoned! But broke! :rofl: :+1:

8 Likes

I have no problem at all spending your money haha! But I seriously try to make sure you get the most out of it. Personally, I think there some options as good or better than the boards. But they’re quite a bit more difficult to put together, and definitely not any cheaper.

9 Likes

that light is absolutely paying off @MattyBear!!
i believe a lot of us need to go ahead and drink the kool-aid,so to speak…lol and invest in lighting instead of dancing around with those 50$ el-cheapo lights… i know 600-1000$ floors most folks and they scramble trying to find the best cheap lights! I’M GUILTY!!! but the rewards of your investment are ten fold! awesome grow and here is to many more !!!

8 Likes

That’s a real good point @BIGE, I think we’ve all been there. Something else that should be noted, is how many watts per square are you running @MattyBear?

Thanks @BIGE, and since I’m only in a 3x3, my QB kit was around $325-350 and it’s the best investment I’ve made growing… so far lol.
@dbrn32 I’m only at 80%+/- driver output. So how many watts does that put me at like 23 Watts per square foot? Not bad lol

11 Likes

Interesting. I have a 4x4 tent with 600w of consumption… so that’s around 33w/ft2.

5 Likes

My math might be off though, so don’t hold me to that, lol.

2 Likes

I’m another Quantum light owner and I am VERY happy with the growth I’m seeing in my grow :relaxed::grin::+1:

Broke but happy :relaxed::relaxed:

Your grow looks happy also :grin::+1:

9 Likes

@MattyBear

I happy with my lights also as I have spent a pretty penny on

4 x 288qb boards and 4 heatsinks = 370
2 x 288qb boards and 1 xl heatsink = 215
1 x mw hlg480 driver = 140
1 x mw hlg 240 driver = 70
2 x far red and red led 35watts = 200
Railing msc. = 125

So I’m in there pretty good and I can say they are paying off and I’m loving the difference they are making.

10 Likes

It was $110 for an hlg-240?!

I’m very happy with the results of diy light building thanks to all of you stoners haha!

6 Likes

@Kcdaniels @Onlythebest79 @Myfriendis410 I am very pleased with the QB’s. I’m gonna grab one for my veg tent soon as well!

6 Likes

Edit above on pricing I guessed what I put in there but everything is correct now

@dbrn32

1 Like

Looks better. I’m not even sure why I was looking that closely, but I was about to tell you to get on the phone and let someone have it!

2 Likes

@MattyBear your lighting guy mentioned Cindy 99 and I spent $200 for 8 seeds. Need to start negotiations with wifey to convert my bathroom / curing room into an indoor growing room for the outdoor off season. Or to give them a running start inside before going out :slight_smile: U10 dry diver scallops and fresh oysters on the menu tonight to start buttering her up.

Take care my friends!

6 Likes

@DaGoose That’s awesome! They are steep in price, but some great smoke! I’m sick and still making the wifey Ribeye steak, scalloped potatoes and asparagus for V Day. Trying to earn more brownie points lol

4 Likes

@MattyBear dude…ribeye, scalloped taters, and asparagus while sick. Nice work brother!

Go for Cree stuff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm… and what kind of brownies might those be? :star_struck:

Have a great meal, man.

2 Likes