Purpose Built shed 2017

@Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32 I am just as curious just started flush/taper on my PK in space atm another 1-2 weeks depending on temps. Have a WW of about equal size as WW in flower atm waiting to go into flower to keep it fair will be putting lights on mover same as LEC which means making a frame for them to sit in also will run against 3000k bulb since is cob’s spectrum :wink: though I think this is going to require several test runs 1 both lights on mover 1 both lights stationary to compare results of LED vs LED. This run won’t be too scientific since WW in flower though same size is in hydro but I usually get same yields in soil/less as hydro lmao. Both plants are about same size at start of flower though and same diet don’t worry will do tests several times have to remember I have 3 light rotation so each cycle is only 2 months not 3-4 like most growers

2 Likes

Sweet! Can’t wait to see how it all plays out.

continued mainline training lastnight top before below after

It always seems counter intuitive to defoliate lady slows down everytime if I weren’t using this plant for grafting I would’ve stopped mainline by now below is same strain same age plant

over twice the size and growing fast will certainly be ready to go into flower soon
Have sprayed mother space twice now for thrips and haven’t seen anything since so likely will treat one more time :wink:

my WW coming along nicely

I have it’s twin going through training in veg space

spread her out some she is easily same size as plant in flower atm

or atleast will be between now and end of stretch she will be running under COB’s

9 Likes

Will be another cleaning day since I should be harvesting PK in a week or so

2 Likes

Third time spraying should do the trick! Everything is looking good.

1 Like

If it doesn’t have another trick up my sleeve

Dude I’ll definitely be following that one brother
What are you initial thoughts on the light after having them a few days ?

1 Like

Haven’t hooked them up since my PK is at pretty near end and WW in flower right now will be base bench mark with WW in veg space going under LED’s once PK is harvested. It didn’t seem practical to reconfigure lights until space was empty have to remember my spaces are full all the time except for the day of harvest. Hard to hang lights over a 5x3’ scrog without disrupting plants which are days from harvest with access only on 1 side also have to remove LEC and shade. I had planned to do the light shuffle same day as I harvest which will be soon watching trichs now and already running low 5-600ppm and dropping daily top offs are just ph water with Flawless finish at this point less than 200ppm

6 Likes

WW is progressing nicely 32 days since flip so 4 weeks to go :wink:

5 Likes

I’d say, nice work!

running a low ppm around 900 and liking result so far also have been thinning fan leaves to expose more of kolas to direct light

2 Likes

@Drinkslinger you can see both Cree and non-cree lights above.

long day but everything trimmed and hung anything not trimmed is for oil just easier to dry on limbs rather deceptive actually 4 rows started at 11 finished around 8 with dinner in the middle. Goal was to have space ready to clean out tomorrow plan to rig up LED’s and get my WW in for first dark cycle

18 Likes

Beautiful harvest my friend! Hopefully your fingers are holding up well.

3 Likes

I am just picky and don’t waste much have 2 screens covered with sugar trim and a couple scissor hash balls drying just glad I took most of the tops last week or I would’ve had to make it 2 day affair :stuck_out_tongue: Is a nice mellow body high slept like a champ last night the extra week should add to it nicely
Think I have my thrips solved

the plant in the front is next in line for veg space Super Skunk odd as it sounds my first ILGM plant so many seeds avail to me locally so far liking the genetics. Back right is ILGM Bubblegum which will be next in line my mainlined SS is coming along nicely should be ready to do some grafting in another week or 2?

10 Likes

As always looking great, nice harvest. Love that time
Can’t wait to see you start on that monster, what other strains you gonna be grafting onto it?
Have a gooden

3 Likes

Sounds exciting! Indiana being directly to my east, I’ve always been curious about coming across some original linage. Hopefully the bubblegum is a good one!

1 Like

Purple Kush, Green Crack, White Widow, Blueberry, Crown Royal and Bubblegum all planned to be grafted to Super skunk host :wink: Hope is to de-clutter and get all my mother down to single plant and have some fun at same time

6 Likes

Busy, busy guy :wink:
I want to spend a night in that room, just me and your harvest :grin:.
smiley-rolling-joint

2 Likes

Very nice @Donaldj