Purpose Built shed 2017

No pressure right? thanks for the vote of confidence I just love to study and experiment learn so much from the weirdest places :wink:
Well my week off is over so hopefully I am caught up with all my chores and able to stay that way with all the adjustments I have made? the time off seemed too short. I didn’t get everything I wanted done and ended up finding more things to do which I will squeeze in as summer winds into fall
Lunch made just enjoying morning coffee hoping misses gets new job she applied for and that this month is busier than the last at work house insurance and city utilities coming soon and haven’t got as far ahead of bills as I would’ve liked this summer.
Have a Res change to do tonight or tomorrow hoping for a short first day back so I can go get some landscaping stones

3 Likes

Working 40min out of town for week or so so early starts in my future doing res change tonight had company lastnight and didn’t want to do change during dark cycle.

2 Likes

No pictures was suffering from heat stroke when I did res change so was trying to just get it done.
Temps in my space have risen so I adjusted ppm for this change slightly lower at 1200 ppm
16 tsp Maxi Bloom
20 ml liquid cool bloom
50 ml Cal-mag
3 tsp monster bloom
ph 5.9
I expect a drift tomorrow as nutrients mix over next 24hrs
outside temps have risen with a heat wave so in turn my space temps are in same boat will raise ppm as I top off based on no signs of burn over next few days. The temps will encourage them to drink so even with lower ppm they will be eating far more need to water my soil plants tomorrow

5 Likes

be careful @Donaldj! as you well know,heat stroke is not to be taken lightly…stay hydrated brother!

the straw that broke the Camels back was the 3 meters of top soil I picked up on the way home and the dump trailer battery not quite making the dump for me? So basically an extra hour in the sun shovelling led to the mind splitting head ache starting hour earlier today :wink: hope is to be leaving for home early too but I doubt it will work out that way

2 Likes

go easy bro!,charge that battery back up!!lol

Flower space gone wild somewhere the scrog went out the window they are still in screen but stretched far more than I expected

My veg unit is putting on both roots and new growth now :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Lmao was watering my lawn and By laws just happened to drive by the 1 time I decide to give it tlc anyway they stopped and seen my dog playing in sprinkler as well as me outside so I was within the attended hose rule. Funny since I rarely water lawn but we have even odd day rule so go figure if I wasn’t outside would’ve been $50 fine :wink:

5 Likes

Think I am due for some update pictures I had my Dad visit on Saturday which meant beer and relaxing Little back info for those that don’t know he has grown weed for nearly 40yr’s so him and I can talk plants for hours :wink:
Though he has had the misfortune of being pinch several times over the years he still does it but his visits are short being a 11hr drive away and not wanting to leave his ladies too long lmao I totally get it. He likes to be fairly secretive about his recipes growing in soil being that he is limited income retired and lives off his harvests so we mainly talk shop where it comes to equipment. Was a good visit priced out a light mover for him which he has used in the past and lost during a raid but can’t get same prices I get for gear. He has same opinion I do on them slight movement 2ft or so has best results and for the 4-5w worth it anyway I am going to be starting a new thread based around my Aero unit which I am loving.
this thread was aimed at the build and the results of it which I have harvested twice now getting around 7-8 oz each time and since I am using addition of mover and have picked my prefered strains next thread will have more focus on strictly hydro less build

7 Likes

Well debating siding my shed before winter

2 Likes

that would be an extra barrier @Donaldj…lol

1 Like

LoL it’s more about not leaving it looking so Hillbilly it’s well insulated and Vapour barrier but OSB and snow/water do not co-exist long

5 Likes

no they don’t @Donaldj…lol

1 Like

Res change tonight which was well timed as they needed a top off they were down almost 8 gal from 4 days ago and are fully in flower now going through nearly 2 gal water a day.
I have them on full bloom feed
15tsp Maxi bloom
3 tsp Monster Bloom
100ml Blossum Blaster
50 ml Cal-mag
ppm 1800 ph 5.8
My smokey rain water foaming away will see how that pans out at lights on

My Crown royal clones finally rooted and my BB clones rooted as usual after about 7-8 days

4 Likes

You are the man @Donaldj. I can’t reply to your last thread but I was going to say "them are progressing so fast!":+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Don, im not doinghydro but i need help in soi WW & GSCx recently scrogged below 1 ft height. i havent put into flower yet but GSCx is really dragging ass. it is shorter but the leaves are massive 11 fingers. they stink to hgh heaven at 9-11 inches in height. no top no LST just growing with a bunch of good branching nodes are about 1.5 inches apart. tight tight tight. im worried the GSCx is not getting the light for branching because of size help me and let me know what to do to maximize continued branch development.

this is an old pic i will upload current tTE IN A SEC.

1 Like

How old is the GSCx sometimes plants just stay short and compact how large pot is it in many things can limit height and most don’t want too much stretch. Pruning would help to get light to lower branches more and if your plant gets root bound it also limits it’s size I prefer short compact plants myself I put them under hps to encourage stretching top and prune to let lower limbs get light would be a good way to start

5 gallon pot. right at 6 weeks old only 9 inches tall but covers the entire pot. with foliage. has about 12-14 branches that ARE huge but not passing the fan leaves. the branching is showing continued groth and displaing additional branching from the branches as well very very bushy plant. heres the pics and my delima the GSCx is shorter and barely breaching the SCrog while the white widow is punching branches through the scrog.

Well here are some things I know for sure White Widow is a very good strain for scrog in that it tends to branch and have decent but not excessive stretch. Girl Scout Cookies is a Kush cross meaning usually quite dense and bushy my PK and Crown Royal started off the same quite slow they need training to give lower branches a chance to catch up since kush strains tend to not stretch until transition and flower then double or more

2 Likes

Let me Clarify some my PK and CR may not ever see scrog screen but I also tend to top bend and train my ladies lots I also scrog far differently than most do I add screen right at start of 12/12 and train ladies through during stretch not very text book since I tend to move my plants from space to space which this means 2-3 moves from clone to flower not easily done with large screen :wink: So any scrog pictures you see of mine were done by forcing screen onto plant not growing it into them :slight_smile:

2 Likes