Purpose Built shed 2017

just some update pictures
I also picked up a 12k BTU AC unit for $25 tells you how often we need AC where I live when I can buy one that cheap lmao. Now I have 2 AC units a 5000 BTU one for shed but yet to need it framed greenhouse today too

5 Likes

Well got lots done yesterday around my yard new green house is poly wrapped built rack to keep my lumber high and dry so the ants and wood rot don’t get at it. Mowed 3/4 of my lawn and met up with brother inlaw to return some materials as well as discuss payment arranged to have co-worker give me a hand wrapping up shingle job tomorrow and installed timer on my pump for new hydro unit. Today I have 2 estimates and a repair to do and am likely going to tearoff shingles on Carport and get it started so I can make best use of my co-worker :wink: he is a little heavy set so starting rows are far from easy for him the simpler I can make it for him the less time he’s there and less money I have to pay out to him and I also will be right in the area with work truck and trailer anyway :wink:

4 Likes

got everything I wanted to done fed mothers and my new scrog is showing first signs of flower so hit it with bud blood tonight my other flower unit is almost finished figure by end of the week? My new hydro unit is showing first signs of my cuttings rooting think the pump timer is adding enough stress to get them going with 15min cycle per hour at this point once more roots form will increase off cycle

5 Likes

Roots are forming I managed to clean shed some today and have flower space 2 hanging will move in some plants in the morning which will give me room in my mother space to transplant my clones into some bigger pots and start some more clones

3 Likes

They have just started to root full on after 10 days they only look unhappy because temps have been high last few days I expect I will take some cool root pics in next day or so

the 2 small guys just got re potted minutes before picture prior to now they have been fighting to get light with the ladies in second picture that I just bent down and moved into flower space they are filling 3’x 6’ space

I am trying dry trimming so figure why not hang them in their scrog screen Lmao

I will get pics of ladies under light mover later today have to get on my chores early :slight_smile:

8 Likes

in a foul mood tonight :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

Roots ahoy

7 Likes
4 Likes

Back to hardware store again today to pick up breakers

2 Likes

Totally have to learn to avoid hardware store go for breakers come back with weed&feed for my lawn new batteries for my cordless set plant food for my garden and pretty much far more than intended every time

2 Likes

Lol I always buy more! :wink:

My battle with Thisles has come full circle in my yard round-up was a joke only effecting the odd plant Vinegar and soap has had best effect so I went back to it I also fed my grass to increase it’s resistance to weeds (I hope?)
Could also backfire and kick me in the arse by increasing the weeds? but was worth a try and since I live on sand grass does need a little help to establish

1 Like

Screen filled up nicely they should be in full flower within a few more days

the ladies I just moved to flower space for space are getting 15 hours of light and full feeds for next 12 days then flip

clones and CR after recent transplant

6 Likes

Perfect smoke pushed in by a thunderstorm so I may get my rain Barrel filled shortly which will be nice as well the rain will get the lawn feed doing it’s thing without me having to water lmao the vinegar and soap spray will have had time to do it’s thing on the weeds too :wink: Stuff works awesome on broad leaf weeds the soap makes it stick and the acid burns the leaves I expect this is going to take several treatments since
Cirsium arvense - Wikipedia
is an invasive species that’s hardy as hell and Actually has the nickname lettuce from hell lmao last fall I had 1 little patch of them this year they are all over my backyard. They issue fines if you are not trying to control and eradicate them and don’t need the attention oddly one of the best ways to cope with them is making soil more fertile
The result is me looking for lawn tractor since I will have to mow more often now I have fed my lawn :frowning: also need to over seed in some areas
Anyway fed ladies last night 3 tsp maxi grow to 4 gal 30 ml Cal mag ph 6.4 this is in flower space 2 with 15/9 cycle boosting fan leaves before flip will thin them some tonight or tomorrow morning?
Topped off Aero unit today adding 50ml root builder 3 tsp maxi grow and 20ml Cal-mag now it’s had time to mix will adjust ph tonight ladies are rooting nicely but clearly hungry since I starved them to get them to root will add net cups to get them some support tonight too

1 Like

Last day of my so called week off lmao I never did get to weeding my garden but I don’t have very high expectations for it producing much so the weeds will just add to organic matter when I till it next month :wink: I should be expecting a visit from my dad shortly too? will do some minor grow space adjustments today adding new fans to flower spaces for airflow

2 Likes

Good guess on my Dad coming into town he’s leaving Vancouver Island will be here tomorrow morning

Like how my new hydro build is performing so far roots are starting to pickup not too bad for straight from simple cuttings no dome and right into unit :wink:

[IMG_0674|375x500(/uploads/growingmarijuana/original/3X/a/0/a081a2592e215d7bd4184d164389b3113954bf4c.JPG)
Ladies under 15/9 almost ready for a screen :slight_smile:
!
Transition is over flowers are starting to form and fan is doing it’s job will do one final training session today

10 Likes

It’s true that hidro growth is faster than soil growth? You test it?

I do both and the plants I grow in hydro go from cutting to flower in 8 weeks the ones in soil usually 12 or more the time difference is from established roots in hydro once roots are establish plants grow 30-%40 faster than in soil also I can push them harder. Always know rootzone ph/ppm and can change or adjust in minutes the trick is getting them established they appear to grow slower than a plant from seed to start but once they do catch up they nearly double growth rates
There are some drawbacks in hydro if you are running big lights a plant can go from healthy to nute burnt in a day pumps fail and you have very limited time to replace them temps need lots more attention.
In soil you can water a plant and leave it for days without worry most times roots stay moist and healthy no water in hydro it’s over. The plant eats slower and soil tends to stay cool also nutrient issues take longer to show so can be less drastic.
You plain need more time to pay attention to your ladies
I love hydro but I am OCD so it suites me to have to check everything my soil plants tend to bore me if not for training them or cloning they are pretty much water feed and forget over and over

6 Likes

I follow so many of the things that you do dude! You’re like my mentor honestly lol! Thanks for always being the man @Donaldj!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

6 Likes