Pure white bud tops

As a first timer Im extremely pleased with my grow, down to 2nd last week before flush & pick, but the last final push of the buds on some plants the pistles on the very top are blond white some have white hairs some dont & some are perfectly fine, I know you guys will have the answers thanx in advance

So you in week 4 of flower .

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you :smile:

Reply as linked Topic

Also how close to the lights are your top buds? To close can cause light bleaching.

:four_leaf_clover::confused: yes thanx

yes 4th. From other reply maybe lights bit to close cause only highest buds

i think u r right cause only highest buds, i have height restrictions will try to bend a little more, does it have drastic effect on quality(didnt expect leds to be as efficient)

What seeds are you using? Regular, Feminized, or Auto-flower? From ILGM, or another seed bank?

yeah feminised from ilgm(great service)& 1 unknown

@cooral sorry if I confused you using support ticket finding a correct answer much like a doctors visit requires information to rule out several issues and narrow things down. If you felt my answer was sarcastic or out of place I will simply state we use support ticket since it gets you the most accurate results. If you answer a question before hearing or knowing more factors you could quite simply be giving poor advice as others read the posts and use as learning tools it’s always best to shoot for correct answers.
It was most likely the light but since you never said it was Led until after or the strain (both questions you will note are on the ticket) you may have received poor advice :wink:

happy days mate