Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 what is going on?

To all the people in this thread that have served, THANK YOU! :us::us::us:

3 Likes

I’ll just leave this here…

2 Likes

Yes @MacGyverStoner. And @bob31. Let’s thank THOSE vets.

No air drops, clear roads first…why? That is not FEMA protocol

The mayor of San Juan is being insulted by the FEMA director. The mayor said this is genocide. When you see something wrong and it makes you uncomfortable, the worst thing to do is ignore it.

I stand up for the national anthem because I’m happy that I am not being wrongfully violated by my government. But what if that wasn’t the case.

1 Like

God always gives ignorant people chance after chance to not be ignorant, presenting them with a choice. Do they fail?

I read that alphabet and amazon are building interactive maps of Puerto Rico so anybody can modify them to show a particular need in any location. It would be nice if some satellites or even just airplane flights could identify big signs on the ground that say “FOOD” or “WATER” and get it delivered by one means or another. We already have the satellites and airplane flights. All we need to do is run the images through one of these big company’s (EG. Google) AI to pick out the signs everyday, Then tell the military or Red Cross.

1 Like

I saw a presentation from a satellite imaging company and they do work like this all the time. They found human traffickers in speed boats on the ocean for the law enforcement

Got a friend that’s down there helping.

4 Likes

Took the advice. I now watch foxnews and feel strangely at ease and entitled. Good advice!

Work being done

3 Likes