POTUS to crack down on recreational marijuana use?

I agree this is a grow fourm, politics that are related to mmj and rmj are the only relevant politics that should be discussed here. Personal opinions about other political views shouldn’t be expressed here because it cases too much disruption. I am ready to move on from this thread as well

1 Like

that function is only available to admin and moderators anyone can flag a post a regular has the right to include a catagory as to why it is flagged. Don’t take it personal foul language on it’s own is enough to get a flag.
@Paranorman knows anything to do with politics is going to form a heated convo and also knows other senior moderators and members may flag it into no existing to prevent large arguments.

3 Likes

On the same token @Paranorman this is a members lounge and politics catagory so we have to respect others views regardless of our beliefs so long as language and conversation is in a respecting each other manner

so in other words say and think what you wish just expect not everyone will agree and try to keep f bombs to a min please and thanks.

4 Likes

I just realize that this was ‘political’ forum, and I put the edit above. As I mentioned several times above I had intended to put this under the news heading

what was said was not factual and not appropriate. I would have objected to it if the Democratic party had one end it was said about Hillary Clinton because I respect the Office of the President of the United States

Further, being an international Forum I would have objected to such things being said about any International head of stated

1 Like

@Paranorman as a reg I have the ability to review the flagged post and think it didn’t merrit a flag imo and suited the location of topic fine I respectfully ask you let another moderator remove flag.
It’s just an opinion and @DissidentPriest doesn’t need the neg impression a flagged post can give if he’s fine with getting badgered over it a bit thaat is lmao

2 Likes

congrats on the promotion btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate it!

If you are currious as to my thinking mssg :wink:

Peace to all - we are all in this together :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I thought the politics topics were supposed to be related to mmj and rmj? Bein as this is a grow fourm then it should theoretically about mmj and rmj. I believe that politics not related to those shouldn’t be discussed here, since we can tell the discussions get out of hand in some ways. Or am I way off base here.

Not sure if the is a simple coincidence or the POTUS agenda but I know of at least a half dozen people who have had there orders confiscated in the last two weeks. These are folks who have ordered here and other sites without issue in the past and now all of a sudden can’t get an order through US Customs. Some orders have been resent multiple times and each time they were confiscated.

You would think they would have more important things to do.

2 Likes

@Aquaponic_Dumme Thank you for bringing it back and editing it. The heart of my post (DEA procedure and potential steps to be taken) was really the important part.

1 Like

@Donaldj Thanks! I’m not trying to get a negative mark or leave a negative impression. I’m actually a very positive, we can solve any problem with communication and education type guy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Masshole. That’s some scary shite. Glad I’ll be cloning from here out for awhile. :v:t2:

it is…we’ll have to see if POTUS cracks down or not…what one President adopts, the next can disinherit.

at that point, we’ll have to see if the string of non “F” words can be controlled.

1 Like

Last thing I’m gonna say. This is a growin fourm, any politics discussed should only be related to actual laws about marijuana, not about your own personal believe about government or political agenda. This is not the place for that. This is a place for grower to come together for help with their plants and to talk with other growers because you can’t just talk about it with everyone. I honestly believe that the politics should be removed or set guidelines that state in there that only thing discussed are actual laws, regulations, and legislation that are currently enacted or or on the ballot or upcoming ballot questions only pertaining to medical and recreational mj.

Think of it this way you wouldn’t go into a political fourm and start talking about growin and using mmj, would you? No, because that isn’t the place for it. I hope I’m not offending anyone and I mean no disrespect to any of our fellow growers.

2 Likes

The Trump administration believes in medical uses,…I surmize in the next year there will be a rescheduling and recognition for medical uses,…as for “recereational”,…its a misnomer, sort of like they are not pushing for full legalization and won’t even utter any words that could be interpreted as okay federally for recreational,…they never will on that front, and neither did the democrat liberals who had supreme power for eight years and still hold alot of power now. In my opinion,…I don’t think legalized marijuana for recreational would be a good idea cause in this country,…USA,…the big corporations and the IRS get in on the act and it will be just like alcohol,…where you cannot distill your own whiskey, and I don’t want it the same for pot just cause RJ Reynolds tobacco and cannabis corporation sells pot cigarettes in every grocery store and convenience store. If a person can’t get a marijuana license then they aren’t dropping a heavy enough hammer on their toes or something. Recreational growing will always go on at home, as always. Now, if they legalized pot recreationally, in a limited fashion, or made it so it is like beer,…you can brew your own beer in the USA but not whiskey, then it could be okay, maybe legalized pot at the “store” would be not so great but home grown would always be better, …the whole thing is convoluted, it hurts my brain and makes me want to roll a blunt and forget I ever read the news or tried to comment on downer politics. I do feel still slapped in the face, as a military and war veteran that they haven’t rescheduled and helped more veterans get pot, even prescribed pot, some of them are dying from opiates, every day. In fact, I just tried to figure out how to delete my post cause the whole thing makes me dizzy, I am in Oregon, yada yada.

5 Likes

I explained why a had the comment put back in thread it wasn’t siding with anyone it was a nuetral outside observation that it wasn’t against guidelines and conduct. In a politics thread things always get heated good bad or otherwise :wink:

2 Likes

Affirmative! I was just appreciating you looking out for my “rep”. I wasn’t thinking you were taking sides. Although, I agree 100% with your reasoning, and not because my post got renewed. Politics is an interesting game we really all must play. It can be scary, and sometimes painful, but nonetheless, it must be done.

Namaste!

1 Like

thanks for that but im going to get off track here a minute. im guessing all have read the paper this morning. I know im not the smartest person in the world but why cant our country and countries around the world not understand what is going on. they let enough pot into the country to supply everyone the problem is that they spend a bunch trying not to let it in, and all the profits from its sells go to the drug cartels.it seems to me that if they would just legalize it like alcohol (which I think is ten times worse) well really no comparison. then the drug cartels have a bunch of stuff they cant sell. the country gets the profits through taxes and everyone is happy. they try and make you believe its is a stepping stone to other drugs. its just not true. the reason people even see the other drugs is because the same people sell them. the government pushes us to that place where the other drugs are. also could they not realize that it is very dangerous places they send us to. the people that enjoy smoking are basically good people as a whole. if I had a place to go to get pot then I would never even see the other drugs are the people that sell them. only 3 things can happen when you go looking. one you get what you want, two you get robbed, and 3 you get killed or injured. I have had the second happen on several occasions and now will not try. the last of this bit of a rant is the money they save by not persecuting, not hunting us, not taking us to jail, you can use to get rid of cocaine and herion. I know I didn’t make any friends with that statement but no one that uses those drugs can say it helps them. ok that’s it sorry about the rant. I posted this elsewhere 3 days ago.

4 Likes