Potential problems -

Hello everyone (latewood)

Thank you for your reply. I have follow not only your suggestions but also I have done a great amount of research in order to be prepared to grow my girl, La Prima. At any case, I pruned it Saturday, cut out the main tail and everything has going all right. But I have seen that the new leaves from top (since new ones has sprint all around and they seem fine, green and not curvy/wavy at all) are very curved down like a C shape downwards- not droopy- I cannot tell if that has to be with CO2 supply or heat stress from the HPS lamp. I moved farther the lamp and incorporated more aluminum paper to reflect evenly the precious light.
The pH has been around 5.9 - 6.3 and the temperature in soil is 27-28C and room temperature is 28-30C.
I took out some yellow leaves and pour more soil (fox farm ocean stuff), watered immediately and pour a very diluted amount of nutrients with rice water. I top it with more soil since I saw some roots out! I do not know how those roots got at the surface since I changed to a new pot last week and I make sure the root system was completely covered and in the mid pot.

I am sharing some pictures. The first one represents the problem for C curved down new leaves. The others are before pruning and overall beauty.
Plant Age: Starting the 6th week.:wink:

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge and experience.