My indoor SD showed a few bananas about 4 days ago… confirmed this morning, just starting to open a little. Picked them off and dissected them to make sure. So that plant is outside and I guess I’ll let it finish, pinching off potential nanners… Hopefully I got it out early enough, I think I did, I was watching it very carefully. I also misted water inside the tent on the walls, floor and on the other plant to maybe stop or kill any pollen that may have been released. No signs of stamens on kimbo so I’ll be growing this strain for a while. This will be 100% herm for all of the SD seeds I planted, and I have about 90 seeds left, no idea what to do with them. I have furnace filters taped in my window now in the grow room…they claim to catch/filter out pollen, I hope it works so the kimbo remains unpollinated.