Police at your door?

No warrant = no entry.
Even if they suspect a crime they need a warrant.

6 Likes

Yup! No warrant no entry

1 Like

Are you having issues or are you just sharing… I hope it’s the latter… :wink:

Locked gates and doors… talk to my lawyers … :wink:
I’m within state laws and regulations… :wink:
That’s all’s I can do as a law bidding citizen… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sharing. Legal where I am. Still wouldn’t let them in though.

2 Likes

Give them a $100 gift card for Applebee’s or something they realized they at the wrong address!

1 Like

Yeah nope not unless they have due cause due to a immediate threat to the life of another person . But not to come in for any other reason to save a life they need a warrant. Never ever give them permission to enter your home even one foot through the door and you have given them permission to enter and your rights change when they step accross the threshold.

3 Likes

even in a legalized state and with a MMJ card, I never want to be in the position where I have to defend my rights. Thanks for sharing @matthew420. How does your garden grow this week?

1 Like

Garden is going okay. Last few days I’d say. I’m going to take a close look tonight and schedule a time for @codman and myself to harvest. I’m so ready to clear the tent and start again. The last few weeks have been pretty boring. Not much new other than fattening buds and yellowing leaves.

3 Likes

@matthew420 pretty much the same here. At least I have my baby GLs to train. Fimmed last week, starting some LST today.

Would love to see pics of yours at this stage, as a reference