Good to see you back Will @garrigan62
Hope you’re healing well.
Keeping you in our prayers. :v:

@70sChick

Thank you for the kind words. I’m getting better but not out of the woods yet

Will

3 Likes

You’re very welcome Will.

Get well brother, my thoughts are with you, I was very happy to hear the accident was not worse though it still sounds very bad, it’s good to hear from you …best wishes

Hahaha @garrigan62 at least you still have your sense of humor hahahaha
Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery brother and sending love and good vibes your why until your back to regular my friend :v: CB :cowboy_hat_face:

Hey @garrigan62 I stopped by here once already, but I just wanted to stop by again to let you know I hope you’re continuing to get better. Thanks for doing what you do despite being injured.

4 Likes

Ditto what @Covertgrower said…
Thanks for all you do…
Sending good thoughts :thought_balloon: and prayers. :point_up: to you Will

4 Likes

yes sir I have been by a couple of times but just in case anyone hasn’t had the pleasure of working one on one with @garrigan62 he is a great guy who loves helping growers (new and old alike) and always offers encouraging words! First class guy (as are all the mods)

And heres to hoping for your full and speedy recovery!

beer

And my friend Willy says Hello!

willie

PS I stole the first two from you, buddy!

7 Likes

@bob31

Thank You ! You are for sure a first class act.

Will

5 Likes

@Covertgrower

Thank you, that was nice of you to say that. 7

your friend
Will

3 Likes

@garrigan62 when you get better I want to talk to you in private about a Mantle piece to replace my existing :+1: o know you have lots of old growth wood and what not so your my man bro lol
So pm when you get a chance buddy
Thanks John D

2 Likes

Sorry all,

Yes, We are going to start a fund for Will. Tune into the podcast; “Growing with fishes”, tonight, and we will try to make the compassionate contribution thing happen

8 Likes

Sorry to hear of the injury Will. Get well soon…

I hope you can return to your woodworking chop-chop. (Bad pun I know, so how about wiki-wiki?).

Thanks btw for your keen, helpful postings. Very generous of you.

Cheers hombre!

1 Like

@latewood did you ever set up a fund ?? I listen to pod cast but haven’t heard ?
Just want to make sure. I’m not missing it my brother

3 Likes

sorry to hear what happened @Will. Hoping for your fast recovery. Get well soon.

2 Likes

@garrigan62 Hey will, been meaning to wish my best to ya. Hope you’re getting better each day. Thanks for the help you’ve given me and help you may give in the future! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@garrigan62 Just stopped by to say hello and that we are thinking about you and sending good thoughts and healing vibes to you…
. :sunglasses::v:Stay Strong!

2 Likes

@70sChick

Thank you very much. I had my stitches out a few days ago. I see my other Doctor This Monday. That’s not good at all and both my feet feel as if i’ve been standing all day long.

Will

4 Likes

We’ll keep you and you’re family in our prayers Will @garrigan62

1 Like

Been away for a few days, just getting caught-up on a few threads and found this about @garrigan62.
Buddy I am really sorry to hear about this but thankful to read of friend that was there when you needed them the most - much as you have been to so many here - myself included.

Stay positive. Good things do happen to good people.

1 Like