PLease stop in and wish Will well

@garrigan62 so sorry this happened to you . I have had accidents and been hurt and know there is really nothing we can say to make a difference . Hope you heal fast and fully brother .

6 Likes

Thanks @bob31 :+1::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@garrigan62 I hope for a speedy recovery, and for the ability to get back to the things you love. Many thoughts and prayers your way.

3 Likes

@garrigan62 Hang in there, brother, you’ll be chasing the critters out of your garden in no time.

2 Likes

@latewood
any news on our good friend @garrigan62 ???

3 Likes

That’s a tough blow :worried: I’m sending healing vibes and a virtual blanket of comfort

3 Likes

" I’M STILL ALIVE " party 48 peace smileys-drinking-beer

I almost didn’t make it and that’s the dam truth. if it wasn’t for my very close friend i would not be here. As he Van came back-ward’s Andy jumped off the roll-back as i was going to jump off but, he put it into reverse and he did step on the gas and Andy grabed me, and pulled and me saving my life othe-'wise he would have cut me in half… as it was he only crushed both legs.
So in saying i’m not happy with him at all. He never came back around to see if i was ok…he ran off not saying nothing to no-body just took off and never saw me in the hospital. Well i’ll deal with him later i’ll be on and off for a little while. The med’s they have me on is unbelieveable . i’ll be back later

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYER’S thumb

wiill

29 Likes

glad you are somewhat ok brother,get well soon!!
bitter sweet story there,yea i would be wanting to talk with andy too…
only the good die young,so we should be ok for awhile Will @garrigan65

7 Likes

Happy to hear from you! As you can see we all were worried! Wishing you a speedy recovery. You’re much needed & loved here.

6 Likes

Glad to see you’re somewhat back. We’ll be praying for a speedy recovery and let us know if there’s anything we can do to help.

6 Likes

Well let’s see, I know you already help myself and so many others with questions during the learning process of growing…but, WILL you do us another favor though? Will u plz get well, Will?
We WILL all B HAPPY & JOLLY once we see a Will when he’s well. We WILL help u along the wellness path with prayer, WILLPOWER and a wee bit of merry cheer! Get well Will & keep up your ‘Will’ to get Well! So at last WILL you plz…like really Will u prease get well Will?
Prease & DankEw, God Bless and looking forward to hearing about a swell & well Will!

Prease and Dankew

5 Likes

Glad to hear from you brother. Hang in there and get well soon. It sounds like it is gonna be a tough time for a while. As we said in the 1970’s - HANG IN THERE BABY ! Hope you are up and around soon.

Jerry :cowboy_hat_face::motorcycle:

4 Likes

Can’t imagine this happening Will (@garrigan62) and can only wish for your speedy recovery with no lingering effects! Glad to hear from you good Sir.

4 Likes

Woohoo party high-five

I will join you Will and smoke to your fast recovery 48

As I understand, you are not out of the wood @garrigan62

My thought and prayers are with you since I learned that my mentor (and mentor for a lots of us) as pass near of death… meatballs

With friend like this, you don’t need enemy… However, I can imagine that he do not feel well since the incident and some poeple just cannot cope, withstand to deal with what they have done and cannot have a face to face for a while… If he is really a good friend, he probably gone a find the courage to do what’s need to be done…

I just hope that you’ll recover enough for you to be mobile again, my friend…

~Al :v: :innocent:

9 Likes

download

4 Likes

Good to hear from you Will @garrigan62
We will continue to pray for you and you’re family.

3 Likes

As others have said Will, glad to hear from you @garrigan62. And enjoy those meds

2 Likes

Will,

Thank Goodness!

I have been saving this all weekend for you!

Get better soon, brother!

4 Likes

Hey @garrigan62 wow that’s so messed up
That’s no friend for sure
I’ll bring a shovel if we need to bury anything :smirk:
Hahaha
Hey man I glad your ok in general terms
Hope your recovery is swift
If I can help out in any way just ask my friend I’ll do what I can :cowboy_hat_face: :v: :+1: Much love and respect Will
John D / Countyboy

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

you forgot the pick and the lime hahaha

Will

8 Likes