Please, please help sex these..5weeks grow..led

Yes I have even had what looked like balls show up first and within a dot or so they will put out a hair. Fortunately for me I have never seen a male in person just pics

See if you can get a better angle but yes it looks like it is preflower

Like this one, it is a female these just havenā€™t spit out hairs yet but they will in a day or 2. Me personally if I donā€™t have any of these hairs by week 2 from light cycle change I wold get concerned. I did notice that if you donā€™t have a good light source it takes way longer for them to show

1 Like

Thatā€™s male pollen sacks dude for sure

1 Like

Female :100: %

1 Like

Yay!! Hurts enough to pull one. :unamused:

I know the feeling

That sure does look like a hermie to me . Get it away from the harem or just kill it if you canā€™t seperate it with absolutely no chance of getting the girls pregnant. smiley-chainsaw

3 Likes

Wow,!..thanks to everybody! ā€¦what a great forum!..Iā€™m relieved to study the input and examples, insightā€¦Iā€™m still a little frightened thoughā€¦I reallyā€¦really.
Donā€™t want one or two or three, to impregnate all my beautiful babes:(ā€¦I guess weā€™ll seeā€¦Iā€™m very thankful for all your support :slight_smile:

Bagged him up and sent him packing :smile: He was picked up with the trash yesterday.

2 Likes

Pack up heā€™s balls and send him on heā€™s way :yum::yum::yum::yum:

1 Like