Please place your seats in the upright position

Dude no worries just tag me when you need what’s left of my brain hahahaha @Alton66
When you tag me put @ symbol in front of my user name and I’ll be notified :+1:
Yeah as I stated I was looking at them a bit pricey but nice lights imo was thinking about picking up a few of the smaller ones for my green house ? Next year maybe lol
Anyway I’ll we watching your grow buddy
:v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:
Get the one that roots came out of plug into soil ASAP my friend

2 Likes

Thanks !!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1: Yes I can understand LED’s being expensive. Over the course of the last couple of months I set some money aside so I could get the two I have now. This coming check I’m buying the last of my lights until I add another 5 X 5 tent after this grow. My goal
Is to have a perpetual grow by this time next year.

Thanks for the advice concerning transplanting those with roots exposed. Just did it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Photos are shown in the next post.
Have a great day my friend!!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

This morning due to roots being exposed I transplanted all but one, that being the late to germ AK plant.

I planted in Fox Farm Happy Frog and added additional perlite. I used four inch pots.
I watered with distilled water without any cal/mag added at this time. Once the plants grow to their second set of true leaves I’ll add Recharge mycorrhizae and trichoderma fungi.

1ABD5160-2759-4D2C-8A30-CA4C93D5DD2C|666x500

4 Likes

@Alton66 sure glad to see you here. I am a newbie grower but I am always happy to help if I can. I do really like your setup. Gives me a goal to shoot for. Right now I have two tents. Just set up my new one. Its a 48x36x72. Its a nice tent. Roomier than my old one…well, old to me though its fairly new. Its a 48x24x72. I still have it setup and plan on using it for a veg tent or maybe just a starter tent. Dont know for sure yet. The extra 12 inches in the new one though sure makes a difference. I am growing 4 plants at the moment and have 5 others started. About the same size as yours. They are bag seed plants so dont know what they are. The 4 big ones are seeds I got from ILGM and are doing great. 2 OG KUSH and 1 Whiite Widow and one GOLD Leaf. My favorite is the gold leaf. It is doing great, an easy grow compared with the others. No problems with it. Its up about 15 inches tall now. In week 5 of veg. Just did some tops on the 3 tallest tops and then did LST’s to all the tops. I know its a little old to be doing the LST’s but I like doing that to expose the inner branches and spread the others out. Will be trying a scrog with it later. Will be doing that in another week to 2 weeks. The GL is supposed to be a tall plant but this one has really gotten me surprised. Its been mostly a bush. But will see.

My White widow has just started growing good. It had stopped for a while but is now doing alot better.

The OGK’s are doing great. Had some problems with them and the WW due to potassium deficit but they are doing good now. The OGK’s are just bushing up with alot of tops… FIM’s them a couple weeks ago and they are getting over it good. Would rather have topped them at this point than fim them they would have recovered better, but right after I did the fim on them is when they had the potassium problem. They are all doing good now.

I really do want to do a setup like yours. Dont need the AC though cause my tents are where they get good ac from the house and they get decent air.

Will be following you here and seeing how things go. Would have posted some views of my plants but dont want to hijack your thread here. You can look at my grow posts and see some views of my stuff.

2 Likes

Hi Cyberblast!!

It’s great to meet you!!! :+1: wow, you sure sound like your a busy guy. I be sure to stop by your grow journal to see how your doing and to take a look at your plants. :slightly_smiling_face:

I haven’t grown cannabis for 16 years so it’s a learning curve all over again.

I’m extremely excited to be growing again.:grinning:

Like you, I’m going to LST as well as top my plants. I’m going to be installing a trellis net to scrog.

Macro and micro nutrient deficiencies are common in our line of work so I’ll be keeping a lookout on my end as well.:+1:

I’ll be talking with you soon my friend!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just started the humidifier inside the tent.

It has a built in humidistat. I’ve noticed a variance between what my humidity meter says and what the humidifiers humidistat reads so I’m currently in the dialing in stages with this as well as calculating my AC into it.

1 Like

@Alton66 Hey guy, glad to hear from you. Nice meeting you too. Yea, I keep pretty busy, or try to. Keeps my mind off my troubles. Yea, check out my grow journal. Kinda long but due to all the replies with the problems I had. But alot of info there because of it. Yea, its nice growing again. My other grows, what they were, were mostly thrown seed and aciddental growth. :sweat_smile: Still, got some that way. And better than the normal mexican stuff which is where I got the seeds. Only a couple of times did I get any real good stuff.

Was down in San Antonio doing some training there when in the service, and a buddy gave me some hash to try. Well, I did…it was good… and later found myself sitting on the roof of my barracks with no idea how I got there or when. :star_struck::thinking: There werent any stairs or even a ladder to get there. Musta floated up. :rofl: Took me half an hour to figure out how to get down without breaking my neck. Got another friend to get a ladder when I saw him walking into the barracks. Never did figure that one out. THAT was some good SH*T. :crazy_face:

Back in the 70’s was pretty much the last time I smoked much or tried to grow any. Did smoke some in Colorado when they approved the Medical. Got some from family there on the med program. Other than that, been about it. Wanted to grow my own now just to get away from the doctors and their crap.,

4 Likes

@Alton66
Dude nice plan
I have theee tents I running now and plan a rebuild on my grow room so I can gain more space I’ll keep tent but will be taking them down and just growing in rooms I have my set up in my basement so I’ll take over a little more space and I should have two space ruffly 6x10 ea my original idea was a perpetual grow as well but I always get excited and germinate to many and fill tents I since dedicated one tent just for scrogging and I use the others for my other girls
If done correctly you’ll always have pleanty of medicine brother
Yeah I have a total of 9 leds fixtures now
You can definitely drop a few buck with this hobby but imo it all worth it
I’m also thinking about tru aquaponics out which is different then a hydroponics
Still researching that tho :+1:
Hey bud you might want to try placing that humidifier outside of tent and get room humidity up the ac will try to remove humidity so you need to replace that in the tent the air will be pulled out the exhaust faster than you can put the moisture in
Not saying it won’t woek but may just run constantly in the tent ?
Just my professional option
FYI I’m a Commercial HVAC tech with 25 on the job
Happy growing my friend

2 Likes

Wow, great reading guys and @Alton66 your girls look great, really tall… hope you enjoyed your bacon… and @Countryboyjvd1971… your setup sounds interesting, I keep adding tents, now I need more LEDs too… for perpetual grow, I see a tail on my amnesia haze already …:rofl: happy growing guys, keep me posted

3 Likes

Thanks Bonnie!!!:slightly_smiling_face: LED’s are the way to go.:+1:

Hey Countryboyjvd,

Thanks for the advice!! I’ll try that!!!:+1:

1 Like

Nice and healthy

1 Like

Thanks Caosred!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Good morning everyone!!:+1:

This morning I transplanted the last plant (AK).

I watered it and placed with the rest of the plants.
I’m still giving the plants bottom heat via the germination heating mat for another week or so.

Since I watered the first five after transplanting yesterday I went ahead and watered the last one and sprinkled a small amount of Recharge at the base of each plant.
I then took a spray bottle and misted the top of the soil.

Another week or so and I’ll begin to mix it in when I regularly water.

3 Likes

1 Like

@Alton66 I have never used that recharge. What is it for? I have seen it on amazon but never looked at it since I have plenty of nutes right now.

1 Like

Hi Cyberblast!!

Re Charge is a root building agent filled with mycorrhizae and trichoderma fungi as well as a host of other natural living organisims. This is my first time using it but from what I’ve seen it seems to be an amazing product to help build a massive root system.:grinning:

@Alton66 I added something similar to my smaller plants about 5 days ago. Different brand but had good reviews. Only been those days, but there seems to be a change with those smaller plants I put it in.

1 Like

Healthy as could be happy days so far :pray:

1 Like

Hi Cyberblast!!

Re Charge is a root building agent filled with mycorrhizae and trichoderma fungi as well as a host of other natural living organisims. This is my first time using it but from what I’ve seen it seems to be an amazing product to help build a massive root system.:grinning:

1 Like