Please place your seats in the upright position

Hi Countryboy1971 !!

As you can see I’ve purchased both the Optic 6 and Optic 1 based on reviews and technical data.

The only light I’ve used so far is the Optic 1 for germination. I have the light positioned approx 40 “ above the germination tray. So far so good. The Optic 1 is a single Cree 3590 driven at approx 50 watts.

I’m excited to get the Optic 6 in the tent along with the Lush Lumenator 2X. With those two lights I’m drawing approx 1100 watts from the wall.

I’ll be picking your brain on things my friend!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what you’re girls look like have fun @Alton66

1 Like

Thanks Caosred!!

They’re doing great so far!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Thanks !! I worked hard on it.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Thanks sirsmokes!! It’s great to meet you!!:slightly_smiling_face:

Hey cyberblast!!

Nice to meet you!!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Thank you my friend!! I replied to you under your last post.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

@Alton66… lookin good Vaughn… nice setup… and your girls are growing fine… looks like you’re enjoying yourself and have a great start :grimacing::herb::leaves::seedling:

1 Like

Thanks Bonnie!!!
Yours are looking fantastic!! Very impressed by your grow and your plans on adding more tents. My goal is to have a perpetual grow.
Thanks again Bonnie!!!:slightly_smiling_face:

@Alton66… that’s my goal too… just wanna say, that’s why I’m growing autos in between with photos… so I’ll have a continuous grow flow :rofl: good luck again!

1 Like

That’s awesome Bonnie!!

I have a feeling I’ll be bending your ear!:ear:

Have a great evening!:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

First true leaves are fully out on one of the Northern Lights. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Welcome my friend looks like a great set up
And I am amazed at how fast your sprouting well done​:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Welcome to the Garden. You should fit in here like the rest of us. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Alton66… that’s a good lookin girl, tall and thin with nice stem & leafs… looks like you’ll be doin just fine…:+1::+1: chat anytime, have a great evening :grimacing::leaves:

1 Like

Thanks !! It’s great to meet you!!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1: Yeah, she germed in a little more than 30 hours. She’s aggressive in her growth. I’ll have to to transplant shortly.

Thanks Bonnie!:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Oldstealth!! It’s great to meet you!!:slightly_smiling_face:

Good morning everyone!!!:slightly_smiling_face:

Full germination has been achieved.

4 Likes

I’ve observed the tap root on all but the one that had just germed overnight growing out through the bottom and sides of the peat pods.

I’ve watered them this morning and will transplant them into four inch pots in a couple of hours.

I need bacon!! :bacon: :bacon: :bacon:!!!:grin:

2 Likes