Please place your seats in the upright position

Not yet bro do what you said should ripen up that lil bit more more amber is good thing then less

2 Likes

@Caosred

Gotcha buddy.

I’m watching daily.

I fed them yesterday and will flush in one more week.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Here’s one of my bigger colas from one of my Northern Lights plants at week six day three.

13 Likes

@Alton66 NL is one of my favs…nice bud!
i’m singing the blues because i only have a few grams left!

4 Likes

Lol… 1.6g is I only have left… And that is from a 2g bud saved for new years eve :joy: tomorrow I will make a last photo of my ak47 auto :laughing:.
So I know what you are feeling @BIGE

3 Likes

@BIGE

Thank you my friend!!!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very blessed New Year!!!

Here are some photos from today. Week six, day five.

Talk to all of you soon!!!

Be safe!!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

16 Likes

Nice buds! Happy New Year.

2 Likes

Looking great but I wouldn’t take them for probably at least 2-3 weeks more…you’ll be glad you waited

1 Like

@cyberblast @Caosred @BIGE

Good afternoon everyone!!!

I’m sad to report that I have a nasty cold with quite a bit of chest congestion.
Blah!!

With that being said, I have calculated approx 20 % amber with both AK-47 and Northern Lights strains.

I watered today and will officially begin a one week flush this Friday the fifth. :grinning::+1:

I’m going to check PPM levels before and after flushing each time in an attempt to get those levels as low as possible before chopping.

I’ll update shortly.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful and blessed day.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

8 Likes

get to feeling better so you can enjoy the harvest @Alton66

1 Like

@BIGE

Thank you buddy!!!:grinning::+1:

1 Like

I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well. Rest, vitamin C, lots of fluids and good old vaporub! :hugs:

1 Like

@SmoknGranny

Thank you!!! I’m in bed studying different strains for the next grow.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Brother thay are looking so good

1 Like

They are still have a lot of white pistils so be sure you need to check at least 5 spots on your plants… Just a thought :+1:
Beautiful and fat buds you have there :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Caosred @M4ur

Thank you very much both of you !!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Yes @M4ur I will be sure to check!!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Wow, looking amazing!

Just wondering if you could share a bit more information on your cf grow light settings. How high do you have them turned up and also how high do you have them above the canopy for veg and flower? The cf grow website recommends having it at 1.2-1.5 meters above for vegging which seems a bit high and being a beginner i don’t have a par meter or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated…

1 Like

Hay brother how are thay going?? You smoking them yet?

@clint77

Hi!!!

Thank you !!! :slightly_smiling_face:I apologize for the delay in answering your questions.

I began by having the CF Grow Brand fixtures approx. 16 inches above the canopy.

Concerning the dimming adjustment; I began at approx.
60% and raised it to 75% two days later then to 100 % two days after that.

I’ve also purchased the single Cree COB unit but have not yet installed it. I’m nearing the end of this grow so I felt it would not have resulted in much having it installed approx. two weeks before harvest.

Overall I have had nothing but excellent results with these lights and can’t recommend them enough.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes