Please place your seats in the upright position

Good evening everyone!:slightly_smiling_face:

Today I transplanted the plants into three gallon bags.
After transplanting I watered. I added Re-Charge and cal/mag and PH’d it to approx. 6.0.

Transplanting caused my footprint to widen considerably so I turned on the Optic 6.
All three lights are now on which has increased the heat inside the tent which is causing the cooling system to kick on a lot more.
The higher temp’s will work in my favor after I have my homemade CO2 canisters in there.
Tomorrow I’ll tackle those.

I’m uploading a couple of photos showing the benefit of using Re-Charge for roots. I took the photos as I was transplanting.

The other photo I took after I finished transplanting.

Until tomorrow have a great evening!!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

9 Likes

I wonder if it’s not so much transplant shock as perhaps stalled out in a small pot…

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410.

Are you having issues?

1 Like

Oh, no. Sorry! :blush: This is what happens when I sample the latest harvest (strictly to judge how the cure is going haha) and I comment on something from days ago.

Your girls are doing beautifully well! Nice setup.

3 Likes

Man give em dew days to settle in and watch em boom :boom: brother fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: that nothing goes wrong it won’t i have faith in you and all of us here on this site to help :yum::yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

@Myfriendis410

Oh gotcha!!!

Yes I thought I was having issues and it turned out to be leave burn from having the lights a bit too close.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

@Caosred

Hey buddy, thanks!!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I just peered into the tent and they’ve pretty much recovered from being transplanted.

Things are progressing.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Talk at ya tomorrow. :grin:

2 Likes

Happy Tuesday everyone!!:slightly_smiling_face:

Yesterday I transplanted the plants into 3 gal. bags and today it appears that the plants have recovered from any transplant shock they might have had.

I increased the light intensity on the two COB light fixture by approx. 10 percent.

I’m posting photos of what the overall grow looks like as of this morning as well as a look at the plants.

Everyone have a great rest of your day and I’ll talk at ya in a bit.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

11 Likes

Told ya lol :joy:

2 Likes

@Caosred. You sure did!!:smiley::+1::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

2 Likes

@Alton66 Hey bud, I keep looking at your lights…I want one…or two…or three…whatever. Hey, if you decide you got too many just let me know. Be happy to take em off your hands. Free of course:wink:. Aint got the bucks which is why I dont have those…:rofl:

2 Likes

@cyberblast,

I can understand not having the money.
It’s been a long time in saving for some of this.
I know a guy here that has two Black Dog Phytomax 2000 fixtures he’s growing with at the moment.

He sold a car he had in order to help pay for his equipment.
He told me had approx. 200.00 left over from the sale of the car after he bought those two lights.:flushed:

That’s some money.

After my December check I’d say I’ll have around 1600.00 in my lights.

I had a huge garage sale over the summer that raked in around 600.00. That helped.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I hope all is well with you today.

I’m going to be working on those homemade CO2 generators so that’ll keep me busy for awhile.

Talk with you in a bit my friend.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Hello everyone @cyberblast

I hope today found all of you in good spirits and good health.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Here’s a photo of the tent today showing a new oscillating fan moving the air around in fine style.

I also moved the single COB light to better cover the rear portion of the tent.

I watered today. I adjusted the water to a PH of 6.0. I didn’t add cal/mag.
For those if you who don’t know, I’m using distilled water hence the reason why I normally use cal/mag but for this watering I just wanted to use water with nothing added.
I usually add cal/mag so I believe the plants are fine with this watering without it added.

Have a great rest of your your day and evening everyone.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

12 Likes

Nothing wrong with doing something a little off center now and then. It keeps the girls on their toes haha.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410

You got that right !:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

There healthy girls :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Caosred

Thank you my friend .:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good evening everyone!!:slightly_smiling_face:

Today I did some LST to the plants.

One of the AK’s was unable to be tied down due to being a little smaller than the others so I’ll have to wait a week or so on that one.
The plants are drying out quickly. I believe it’s due to the amount of perlite I’ve mixed in with the soil.

As they have grown I’ve noticed the odor increasing as well.

As delicious as that is I have to be cautious concerning it as I live in a hostile state.

Here’s a photo of the plants today after LST.

I’ll post more tomorrow.

Everyone have an excellent and blessed weekend.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

11 Likes

You as well @Alton66

The gang looks great!

3 Likes

@bob31

Thank you!!!:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes