Please help my brother with his clones

Hi everyone, my brother is just getting back into growing, he has 3 clones and already lost one so I told him to come here ,here are the pictures he sent

![received_1749975065054480|281x500]
(upload://gN1sDfHXIXL6BejDnjjKjo8fMJQ.jpeg)

I’ll tag him in as he’s new to the group @Lenny77 ,you need to copy and paste this support ticket and fill in as much as as you can so they can help you

Welcome! You might want to fill those out to start with, hopefully we’ll get your problem solved soon Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix?

Indoor or Outdoor,

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system;

AC, Humidifier,

Co2

@Majiktoker @kabongster @latewood @Niala @Myfriendis410 @Oldstoner @Hogmaster @bob31
Thanks everyone, I thought maybe nutrient burn to start with but it’s hard say with out all the details and add some better pictures bro

4 Likes

Once he fills this out we will be more then happy to help out don’t want to speculate until I hear the rest of the story good man looking out for his brother!!!

2 Likes

The top one definitely looks crunchy but it’s pretty dark to tell

2 Likes

Thanks my friend, I’m trying to get him to fill in the support ticket, I really don’t want him to lose another plant

1 Like

Calcium deficiency starts yellowing from the bottom up right? @Hogmaster kinda looks like the too one is crispy possibly.

3 Likes

I believe @daz49 called it with nute burn but let’s wait for @Hogmaster to weigh in.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, my brother works nights so sleeps when he can, I’m sure he’ll get back to us as soon as he can @Lenny77

1 Like

I wouldn’t offer advise the holes in the info are quite important and can mean the difference of helping or harming once plants get to a certain level of damage a stall can easily be triggered or a hermi created. Think like a Dr do no harm :wink:

6 Likes

@daz49

I already took care of Lenny77

Will

1 Like

Thanks my friend i appreciate it, what did you tell him?

That his problem was Nutrient Burn

Will

2 Likes

Thanks my friend, he’s my brother, he has grown before and I have just got him back into it

@daz49 and @Lenny77

Then let me Welcome the both you you to ILGM " WELCOME "

WILL

2 Likes

Thanks my friend, I have been posting my threads since March @garrigan62 but I appreciate your warm welcome for myself and my brother, I’m pretty sure you’ve seen a few of my threads but I understand you must see a lot

1 Like

@daz49

Yes I do…lol

I think i have even welcomed myself a couple of times…lmao

Will

4 Likes

That’s ok, I’ve had plenty of nice comments from you and lots of help my friend

Sorry about quality of pics as my camera is rubbish and thanks to everybody that’s helped me as I got the clones like this

2 Likes

I’d say take them off all nutrients for now blood and just distilled water or clear water for about a week and see if they start picking up,let them dry and don’t drench them, you don’t want to risk root rot and just water -well I water between 2 and 8 litres depending on how dry they are, i like to water about 3 hours after lights on and just before lights off but thats just me but I’m no expert bro and start those seeds up that I sent you ,try to get some better pictures for us and maybe some of our experts may want to pitch in :slight_smile: :wink:

@garrigan62 @latewood @Hogmaster @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

That’s what I would do. In fact I am right now after finding out more about where I should be with nutes in my coco thanks to @garrigan62.

1 Like

Here are the newest pictures my brother has sent me

He says he has been flushing for a week and they are starting to look better