Please can anyone tell me what wrong?

I have several of these in pots and this one all of a sudden gets rusty looking tips on leaves, all the way around each leaf on some

do you have a picture?

Yes, but how to I upload it on here?

When you hit the reply button look up there will be an arrow pointing up with a line under it @YJZBEME

or you can drag and drop pictures on a computer @YJZBEME

May I also recommend you fill out a support ticket to make sure we don’t overlook something

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

Nutrient_Chart2

THANK YOU Bob I appreciate your help I just figured out how to upload the pictures and drag them to this reply. I’m brand new to this type of gardening, but I can grow anything and everything I’ve tried. Thanks again.

Yvonne

They need nutrients and they will get better, but they need them pretty quick. Damaged leaves with not get better. Potted MJ is very pH sensitive!

If you have a little bit of a green thumb you will be fine. Download the grow bible if you haven’t already. Do some reading here on the forums as most of us have already been thru what you are going thru!

When you reply tag like this @YJZBEME @bob31 and it flags me to come back and read your post.

How big is the pot that she is in? Forgot to ask earlier. A 5 gallon well draining pot is recommended!

1 Like