Plant protector questions

Do you have any pictures

no i dont she looks good other then a couple of turned leafs at the tip, also some leafs look like they are to toned. i have 12 and only one is having a problem. thank you

Anita

(Email and name removed for safety)

Two toned leaves are mutations and as for the curling leaves, are they curling up at the tips? Curling up on edges? Or curling down on tips and edges? Pictures would help tons if you can possibly get some when you have a moment

1 Like

the tips are curling . what is a mutation?

Anita

An irregularity contained within a strains genes or alleles

thank you is the tip curling that also?

Anita

No thatā€™s why I need pictures instead of taking a handful of random guesses lol

i sent you pics did u get them? thanks

Anita

No ,no pictures came through
@arubagirls

No pics came through maybe try to upload them again

Are all three of these products organic and safe to use on cannabis? If they stay in the plantā€™s system, are they safe to ignite when smoking?

Iā€™m trying to understand how often and when to use bug blaster and root protector. I cant seem to find good information on when and how often to apply each.

1 Like

Did you find out when to use/ with or without bugs / errors and how much to use let me no ASAP if you can stay safe

Have you found out if you use constantly from start to finish even if you donā€™t notice. How much do you use per =/ stay safe

Do you have to put them in separate bottles or do you or I mean can you put them together in one bottle and im talking about the 3 bottles of Mold, Bug, root.

Can you mix mold shield and bug blaster together in the same spray bottle?