Pipes, bongs and things

happy slappy @FreakyDeekie

1 Like

Happy Belated birthday to you too @Nug-bug and thanks @BIGE The prices of this glass stuff sure has gone up though since I bought my last glass piece maybe 30 years ago @Smokin_ernie :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome lil pipe

1 Like

Sorry i missed your Bday, hope it was awesome

1 Like

I bought a bong last week. Actually the first time I have ever bought a bongā€¦ it looks like a chem lab beaker in shapeā€¦ It has a water chamber below then another one up high with a ā€œpercolatorā€?.. it hits really easy because it isnt very bigā€¦that double water filtration sure does produce a smooth hit. Might be the first time I have ever taken a bong hit and not hacked afterwards, lolā€¦
sweet investment for $20

9 Likes

Nice. Enjoy your purchase. Iā€™m using my old one as we speak

@Oak any chance of a pic?

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place but forum wouldnā€™t let me post new topic. I have noticed that the glass pipes Iā€™ve received the last couple of years are harder to clean than the older surviving glass pipes that I have in my collection. The resin sticks to the new pipes even though I soak them in a mixture of warm water & baking soda for a couple of days. With the old pipes I just take a qtip and the resin comes right off after soaking. Am I doing something wrong? Are there different qualities in regards to glass? Would appreciate any input.

You can get something called 420 cleaner or something like that or use course salt and rubbing alcohol. The salt helps break up the build up. I soak mine in rubbing alcohol for a few hours and the rinse with hot water from the tap. Repeat if necessary. As to different types of glass I have no idea.

3 Likes

Ammonia works wellā€¦itā€™s one of the ingredients in Formula 420 according to their MDS record

2 Likes

When these get gross I just make a new one

4 Likes

OK so Iā€™m on a roll. Here is the Dream made by thekindpen

5 Likes

Nice. I want one.
I mainly use a Magic Flight Launch Box or an Arizer Air. They are both for heating the herb up to levels between 350 degrees F and 420 degrees F. Depending one what you want out of the weed.

1 Like

Awesome videos! Is that your music :musical_score: playing?

1 Like

It is my own music in the background

Hereā€™s my playlist

3 Likes

Silicone nectar collector with bubbler. Random color. Amazon sells this for just over 1/4 of the price the local head shop gets for the exact same thing.
I guess if you buy it at a head shop and pay full price you get to pick out which color. Whoop-de-do!

10 Likes

The PieceMaker.
I picked this up in June or May and really like it. The silicone lid is great for snuffing out a bowl of hash in between hits. The removable stainless insert makes for easy cleaning. No risk of breakage, unlike glass
Between cleanings, I just use a toothpick to poke out the holes in the insert from the bottom and go outside blow it out with a forceful puff of breath.

Putting the silicone body in the fridge for a couple of minutes allows me to use my dab knife to collect reclaim from it.

5 Likes

I just realized that this is like the other can-o-worms question on here:

ā€œCan you recommend a grow light?ā€
ā€œHow much do you want to spend?ā€

LOL

Grav makes quality stuff. I find that I break or lose cheap stuff, but take better care of quality stuff.

2 Likes

nice piece @Whodat66 happy anniversary

Is that what that cake thingy is?

I just bought my last weed (ever hopefully) to get me through the first grow, and it is Orange Kush, and it is amazing - and my first thought (in a Jeff Spiccolli voice) was ā€œHey, itā€™s not my birthday!ā€ :laughing:

And @Sirsmokes I saw yours in a different page :slight_smile: not typing twice

2 Likes