Pineapple Express Auto 2nd Hydro Grow

I have a microscope kit and it goes 300x 600x & 1200x @Wishingilivedina420state its just hard to take pics through the lens but i managed to get some for last grow. Maybe i will pick a loupe up though so i dont have to rip off a piece of the leaf to check them. Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 I work full time as well, thanks for the help.

1 Like

@Noctis420 any time brother I’m around most days for a little while anyway lol
Happy growing

1 Like

Hey @Wishingilivedina420state it is 55 to 65 days from seed to harvest check it out.

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS AUTO™ is a hardy, fast flowering and easy to grow cannabis plant giving generous yields of heavy buds coated in resin. PINEAPPLE EXPRESS AUTO™ produces an impressive 60 to 100 grams per plant of delicious earthy Indica. The vegetation period is just four weeks with a flowering period of just thirty days. PINEAPPLE EXPRESS AUTO™ exudes mouth-watering sweet aromas with an intense pineapple flavour. The effect of this amazing strain allows the body to relax by creating stress reducing calmness.

She is eating insanely it was 300 ppm yesterday now it’s down to 50ppm. The ph keeps shooting up. She is getting a little cal/mag deficiency so I upped it for next feeding. I’ll be adding in some nutrients today. Looks like it might be done in early September. It’s been about 44 days now. It’s getting there!

@Screwauger @Nugs @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @ktreez420

6 Likes

Looking awesome dude, great job!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@ktreez420 @Donaldj deficiency right not bugs?
She is looking pretty swell though besides that. She just got super hungry! :pineapple: :slight_smile:

Not bugs, but probably a deficiency or just a pH swing?

Yeah ph shot up and nutes disapeared. @ktreez420 just double checking thanks!

@Noctis420 I would have to that is a calmag problem, and your doing good with her she looks great.

1 Like

Really 30 days flowering time, were did you get your seeds from @Noctis420 ? I must have some that’s a fast turn around.

2 Likes

Edit not really right

1 Like

Got it thanks @Noctis420.

1 Like

If you decide to grow :pineapple: i must follow you and see how yours looks compared to mine. @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

Sure thing @Noctis420 . It will be a bit before I can order any more seeds. I just ordered 5 new strains original GSC , hidrow , peyote cookies , urkle girl , and voodoo cookies cause yeah I leave in the swamp why not. All strains are cookies or cookies mix. Yeah I’m the Cookie Monster. The hidrow is super hi cbd . Check out south Oregon.

1 Like

I want a small collection of strains, just don’t have the room to grow the way I want. Pineapple expresse is a favorite that I want and my wife loves it so I gotta get it.

1 Like

So this plant has really taken off. She is now hitting the sides of the tent and she looks great. Humidity was high but it was raining outside and really muggy. I’ll be putting in a dehumidifier in the near future. :pineapple:

PH @ 5.8
PPM @ 410.
Water temp @71.6

@Wishingilivedina420state @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @bob31 @ktreez420 @Nugs

6 Likes

@Noctis420 can get a clone ? She is Beautiful :+1::+1::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Look at her go! Great job dude!!

1 Like

Did a flush last night. I cleaned it up real good and put in fresh nutrients. I also added in another air pump for the roots they are taking over the whole bucket. She is way bigger than the last pics I posted. Just look at this :pineapple: Express this plant is going crazy!

The roots are dark because she eat 90ppm in 8 hrs. I had it at 410 ppm now it’s at 330.

@bob31 @Wishingilivedina420state @Screwauger @Nugs @Countryboyjvd1971 @ktreez420

6 Likes

Amazing! I started my plan with a desire to DWC but I got in over my head real fast. Great job @Noctis420

3 Likes

@Noctis420 she is doing great , can’t wait to see her in flower gonna be awesome

2 Likes