Pineapple Express Auto 2nd Hydro Grow

She looks a little droopy to me as well
@Donaldj is a hydro guy maybe he can give you a direction to head with it :+1:

Was it night time/lights out when you took that picture? But just in case what’re your reservoir temp, reservoir pH, and what nutrients have you been using? This will help us figure it out!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

It was about an hour before lights out. I checked ph and it was a little higher thannormal 6.0. Res was 63 degrees f. I’m using advanced nutrients 3 part ph perfect nutes with bud candy and a few others. Lights on in an hour I’m going to flush her and add fresh nutes @ktreez420 thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 I tagged him in but he hasn’t said anything

2 Likes

Lol sorry buddy I work for a living still so my answers or response is sometimes delayed or not there after reading advise given and deciding it’s on the right track :wink: your res is pretty cool 66-70f would likely help some if you have knats they very rarely survive long in hydroton but it does happen?
are you adding Calcium or just the base nutrients and carbs?

3 Likes

Let me elaborate some Calcium def on it’s own will produce holes and hollow veins in plants most of the time it is tied with Mag def but not always :slight_smile:

Cool res temps also make for unhappy roots limp plants this is obvious when you water a plant in soil with cold water. The roots will actually die and decay in a hydro system where soil doesn’t buffer temps some the smell from your res is normal of root decay brown and slimy bad white and slimy can simply be result of h2o2 doing it’s thing on dead root matter.
Plants roots like people sluff skin some decay of clogged and no longer useful roots is normal within reason if fresh new roots keep forming and it doesn’t seem to spread I hose them off and change res or simply run a 24hr h2o2 flush of system

4 Likes

I would suggest starting with the res temp your plants look quite healthy over all and sometimes it can be just 1 small simple detail that changes things. I had issues with low temps in my res and started using rain water which was a nicer starting temp than my tap water which took several days to get to friendly temps in my res

2 Likes

I use distilled water so I have to use calmag. I was getting real high temps sp I was dropping in iced bottles now it went to low. I really need to invest in a chiller than it would be stable. Thanks for your help @Donaldj

2 Likes

Yeah maybe @Noctis420 , but that’s why we got good weed. Smoke a bowl and relax a bit before doing anything. Your gonna be just fine I’m sure, you got some of the big dogs here, I’m just a pup myself . So I just wanna know how you like the bud candy. Thinking of trying it . Let me what you think after get to smoke.

1 Like

Sure thing @Wishingilivedina420state the buds I cut down were SUPER sticky to bad mold ruined it. I don’t have anything to smoke :frowning:

That sucks, but hay like I just said you got some heavy hitters on your thread @Donaldj , @ktreez420 , @Countryboyjvd1971 Are some of the best they’ll have you right in no time just relax you got this.

3 Likes

Did a flush and fresh nutes. Looking much better.

@Wishingilivedina420state @Screwauger @Countryboyjvd1971 @Nugs @bob31 @Donaldj @ktreez420

7 Likes

Petty girl :pineapple:

2 Likes

Smart move saving that girl rather then risk contaminating her with the others. She is going to be a beauty queen.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone so my plant is looking super happy since I got rid of the sick seedlings. I believe she should be ready to harvest at the end of the month. Can’t wait to try out some :pineapple: Express!

@Wishingilivedina420state @Screwauger @Nugs @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @ktreez420 @Tonyb

7 Likes

Glad you got things on track I should have mentioned Donald still works as do I so sometimes we do take a little while to answer a tag
Bit good stuff bro will. E around if needed @Noctis420

2 Likes

@Noctis420 she looks great :+1: but harvest at the end of the month. That might be pushing it .

2 Likes

Well it says it runs 65 to 70 days. Of course I’ll be watching the trícomes. Probably more like mid September actually. @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

@Noctis420 also that starts when she starts to bud, not when you flip the switch. I mad that same mistake and screwed up a Reggie plant.

1 Like

Oh dang you’re right haha @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

Lol :laughing:, have gotten a jewelryers loop yet. Another must have for a good harvest.

1 Like