Pineapple Express Auto 2nd Hydro Grow

So here is a update. My plant looks a little sad today not sure why? PH is 5.8 PPM 170 and water temp was 69.7. I decided to move the carbon fiber up top.

Pineapple Express

@bob31 @Drsmeg @Countryboyjvd1971 @Wishingilivedina420state @Ray4x @Nugs @Screwauger

2 Likes

Youā€™re there Iā€™m here but she doesnā€™t look sad to me. Keep on keepinā€™ on what youā€™re doing IMHO

1 Like

Just looks a little bit droopy to me thatā€™s all but youā€™re right :grimacing: @Screwauger

Maybe a little droopy but those are big fan leafs that hold a lot of water. So a little may be ok as long as your not over watering.

1 Like

To tell the truth thatā€™s a nice bright green plant.

1 Like

The resivor was a little too full i think so I took some water out. I think that was the problem plus I havenā€™t been home. I donā€™t really water it since the roots sit in the water but she is very green indeed a very nice plant so far :smile: @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

So here the plant today. I donā€™t know if I mentioned before but this is the first time Iā€™ve grown a auto.

Pineapple Express

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Wishingilivedina420state @Ray4x @Nugs @Screwauger

3 Likes

Not knowing much about hydro Iā€™d guess water temp is a really big thing, as the roots basically controls the plant and if they get hot itā€™s like the plant is getting a fever.

1 Like

Yeah I really need a chiller but Iā€™ve been managing it the best I can. The ugly leaf on my pineapple express got damaged by accident so it donā€™t look so hot. haha @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

Do what you gotta do to keep them happy.

1 Like

Pineapple Express

She looks happy this morning. Also looks like a possible pre-flower forming on top, so just a few days past 4 weeks and she flowers? I could be wrong. It also doesnā€™t really smell that much either. Nice tidy plant with little bit of lst.

@bob31 @Drsmeg @Countryboyjvd1971 @Wishingilivedina420state @Ray4x @Nugs @Screwauger

5 Likes

looking good
Do you have pistols at the nodes on stem ?

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

5 Likes

Think it might just be a little early to tell for sure but Iā€™m not seeing anything to worry about
Photo seeds donā€™t usually show signs of sex till 12/12 cycle has started that be said the will sometimes show signs of maturity letting you know they are ready to flower
They Are photos right ? @Noctis420

2 Likes

Itā€™s a auto @Countryboyjvd1971

Oh then thatā€™s a different story lol they ar definitely females then all Autos are by design @Noctis420 to my knowledge anyway lol
Iā€™ve only grown one Auto for fun so Iā€™m no expert
@Hogmaster any thoughts bro

1 Like

So the Pineapple Express is officially in the flowering stage. I have decided that Iā€™m done with general hydroponics products so itā€™s going to be all advanced nutrients from now on. Once I get a little extra cash Iā€™m going to purchase the rest of there product line. Iā€™m using voodoo juice and piranha for the first two weeks they were not in the pic.

Flowering Nutrients

Pineapple Express

6 Likes

The PE is looking great. The other two will catch up! @Noctis420 Nice Work!

3 Likes

I am planning to use some of those products in my next grow. Voodoo juice in particular!

Great going so far, I will be tagging along for sure.

1 Like

So I finally put in my 600 watt led.

Pineapple Express

5 Likes