pH adjusting help

@DieHigh55

Do me a favor and start a new topic. I want to talk about this some more and I would prefer it was on your topic.

1 Like

Got it. And the topic is? This could be a really cool topic!

1 Like

http://ilgmforum.com/c/beginner/water-humidity-and-temperature

+New Topic in the Upper Right

The topic? call it pH Help or something.

I called it …Creme tangerine and Montelimar
A ginger sling with a pineapple heart
Coffee dessert, yes, you know it’s good news

@DieHigh55

Try this:

Had a similiar problem, flushed with distilled water, then next watering flushed w a teaspoon of Epsom salt. Did the trick, the leaves that were curled already relaxed a little, and the new growth has been perfectly healthy since then. The epsom salt breaks down the other bad salt built up in the soil and helps to flush it out. It isn’t harmful to your plants, in fact I know a few people who water with it regularly. Best to add it to a bit of hot cup of water first, stir so the salt breaks down, then mix that into your jug. Good luck

Will

1 Like

One teaspoon of epsom salts per how much water?

oh heck one gal of water

Will

Got it! Much thanks!

Your very welcome. let me know how that works for ya.

Will

1 Like

My wife has been wandering around Antwerp all day and FINALLY found epsom salts at a pharmacy in the Central Station. Tomorrow I’ll start the treatment, fingers will be crossed. How you getting along, BTW? One more question…after flushing with distilled water, should I let the soil dry out again or can I do the epsom salt treatment immediately? And one more question and I’m DONE…what pH should the epsom salt water be? Now I’ll stop bugging you.