Perfect day for an experiment :)

Yes… I’m gonna post something for another member tomorrow about cloning , I think it will answer some ? For you also , so I will tag you… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

yeah please.

Ok… just took a couple pics for you real quick… these clones have been in this cup for a week and 3 days now …no roots yet but they’re still alive and thriving and all’s thats in there is a little root stimulant , some cloning powder and good pH water and there’s a little Walmart air pump with a little air stone feeding air to the cup and it’s just a regular old household cup …so if I needed to find out if these were boys are girls , which I already know … but if I was in your situation by now I would already know after two weeks of 12/12 whether they were boys or girls… because these plants are going on two weeks now and still alive and doing well :wink:

@MBgrower , @bruinsfan33 , @Fever , @Donaldj :v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing that @peachfuzz

1 Like

Thank you for the post and the pictures, I noticed that the leaves are a little different, is that normal from a Clone ?

MB:herb:

These plants were growing into the lights… I’ve been a neglective a$$hole… just saving the strain… :wink:
I almost have everything were I want it as far as room and stuff… will try to tag everybody when I’m back up and running… :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve heard to get a cutting from the top rather then the bottom ? Does it matter ?

I take them from were ever I can reach into … :wink:
Preferably I want them to be at least 6 inches long from top to bottom and then I just trim off all the other little shoots coming off of the main chute that i just cut and that’s what I use for clones… :wink:
Top , bottom , it don’t matter to me… lol

1 Like

The top of the plant will always have all of the hormones and everything else that determined that it’s the closest clone to the plant that you are cloning , verses taking a side shoot but the tops of the plants are always the hardest to clone and to get rooted usually… but I would say that they are the better clones to get if you can pull it off… :wink:

1 Like

Any sign of sex yet @bruinsfan33 or still to early to tell?

Haven’t noticed anything yet that sticks out to me. Taking some pics soon. See if any of the better eyes can tell. Night 4, usually at least a week I think.

1 Like

OK checked this morning. Think I might be seeing something there, but not sure. Any of the better eyes can tell? @Nug-bug

2 Likes

Maybe a touch longer b4 it let’s us know?

2 Likes

Thinking that too. Lower part of the stems are starting to swell it looks.

2 Likes