Paid for course and nothing yet

A couple of days ago I paid for the course and a lab membership using Bitcoin and still waiting for both. I realize you have a small staff but I’m trying to get someone’s attention here because email doesn’t do the job. Thanks.

2 Likes

@MacGyverStoner if he is able to respond may be able to help?

I sent a notice to Roy and he should be able to get back about this ASAP.

~MacG

2 Likes

I’ve been a Lab member since their inception. They will take care of you @Stacy!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Hi Stacy,

I’m so sorry about the delay on this! Since you had trouble paying for the course with your card we accepted a bitcoin payment but this is not our usual payment method for the Lab. We received your payment and will now manually create a membership for you.

You can expect a email any moment.

7 Likes

Thanks for the speedy response guys @MacGyverStoner @ILGM.Claire I wasn’t sure which of the team to bring this to glad it was able to be rectified :wink:
Hope you enjoy the lab @Stacy you are certainly welcome to drop in on this forum too anytime you wish
Happy growing

3 Likes

Thank you all so much…I am thrilled to be a part of the group!

7 Likes

Yea I ordered from ilgm and I paid 233 50 for a pack of seeds ,the charged my debit card and i check my account with ilgm it says they canceled my order,but yet charged me for the seeds,im pissed I called my bank they say it looks schle
And I need to file a fraud claim if no one gets back to me,I’ve sent 4 emails with screenshots and proof.so I don’t want to but we will see,but it doesn’t look too good right now

It does take a few days for card transactions like refunds to post sometimes.
You should take a breath and work with ILGM. They will respond to your emails, but be nice and patient as they are not in most of our time zones. And they deal with hundreds of sales a day.
I dont know of anyone who lost money with ILGM.
As far as filing a claim it would be difficult to do since mailing and buying cannabis seeds is still technically illegal to do even tho its been done forever.
This forum is not run by the seed shop. But sometimes they check in so maybe someone will see this.

Yea its legal in my state,in just freaking out from seeing canceled on my order,and being charged and never getting a confirmation email of taking my funds like promised it just seems a little gray, but I will wait a few days hope I hear something from them or receive them thanks for the reply

1 Like

But federally its not legal and the post is a federal organization.
Not trying to upset you, as I understand the stress. I freaked out during my first order but it all was fine.
I have ordered from ILGM 6 or 7 times now and its always perfect. I had seeds not sprout once and they replaced them free. You will be fine.

I appreciate u :muscle:t5:

1 Like