Out of power due to hurricane

Im in florida out if the forest. I have been using the drop ph tester and its aways between 5.5 and 6. Used my dig meter the other day and it came out 5.8 4 times after i calibrated it each time. I still check it after i add my nutes because i know that will change it

thats fine. everyone up this way is 7 to 7.2 thanks for the info! @Dwells823

@bob31 already can’t wait untill next grow. Had fun playing with and manipulating them in veg. Now it’s hurry up and wait LMAO.

yep, no kidding! I enjoyed scrogging on my last grow. It was fun and the yield was crazy! @Dwells823

Yeah same here. Looks like I’ll be getting back a lot more than i thought i would after scrogging. @bob31

Check out this harvest

@Dwells823

Good god i want just one if them lol @bob31

He just posted his grow info, though he didn’t do a journal.

10 ounces dry per plant is huge! @Dwells823

Happy plants. Not sure if the yellowing is from being old leafs or something else though. They just started a few days ago but its 6 weeks into flower. Just out in my new lights so i hope they go crazy with the new “good lighting”.

@Dwells823 Are you concerned about the yellowing? Some yellowing is normal. A lot of yellowing could be a nitrogen deficiency?

If you want help with that post this support ticket

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Indoor type and size of grow area or tent?

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

Not that worried i know they do start to die off in flowering closer to the end though. Or maybe thats a good sign lol. I was thinking nitrogen def but it just the older lower leafs and nowhere else. @bob31.

Bag seed
DWC ph 5.8
Has been growing under CFLs untill today( galaxyhydro 300) x2
GH floragro nutes
6 weeks flower

watch them a little longer. See if it spreads to the newer growth. When they start to go dead then remove them. @Dwells823

Will do thanks @bob31

@bob31 well i set up most of my new gear. Yesterday the humidity was around 52% got up this morning and it spiked way up over night(74%). First night in a few weeks it dropped below 50°. Should i add a small heater and dehumidifier to try and stop this from happening. Ill be watching it today and see how much it drops. Got to love florida weather LMAO

Grow box temp was at 50°f when i woke up and humidity was at 74%. Within 30min of turning lights on temp is up to 60°f and humidity has dropped to 71% will the night time fluctuations hurt anything @bob31 @Donaldj @latewood @Ragnar

that qualifies as cold and cold temps can actually create nutrient deficiency and present symptoms resembling def

Just got a small heater and damprid pack. See how well that will work. Temp is up to 68° right now humidity is 70% though. @Donaldj @bob31 @