Order cancelled very upset

I know this is an old thread but for anyone who is browsing, I used a ■■■■ travel money card. Regular ■■■■ and ■■■■■■■■■■ prepaid cards are now only good for US purchases. I got my travel card at my local AAA office. It cost me 10 dollars for the card because I’m not a member and the minimum deposit is 100 dollars but it is reloadable. Nice anonymous way to purchase overseas without going through your bank or sending cash.

10 Likes

Order Cancel extension is used for customer reliable to manage order like if a customer does not want the product after place order they can quickly cancel the order by click on “cancel order” link in customer account page

Disagree 100%
Yes problems do happen at times, but this place has a fine record.
And checks are not accepted, so I dont understand that comment.
Did you do credit card, bank transfer or ?.

I can understand if the first order you try goes sideways why you would be upset.
I also know the company will not take advantage of you if you calmly communicate through email with them. I see you just joined the forum so welcome. This forum is not connected to the seed shop so nobody here has anything to do with sales. This is a growers help forum. But I have seen people who had bad experiences come back and say it was made right numerous times.
I personally had seeds once that didnt germinate and was sent replacements free.
I hope it all works out, but you do need to work it out by email with the sellers. They are slow to answer sometimes, but if you are patient i am confident it will be made right.
Also please avoid posting the same thing in multiple threads as it sidetracks those conversations.

2 Likes

CASH works!..:>)

1 Like

do you have bill pay at your credit union? I got declined on a credit card so I used billpay and they send a paper check