One strain of GDP and White LSD. I think one of them are for harvest but not 100% sure. Can you please help me?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I have some autos and I’m in need for some assistance. One strain of GDP and White LSD. I think one of them are for harvest but not 100% sure. Can you please help me get this uploaded in the support pages? Regards Odd:soccer:

Screenshot_1

3 Likes

The pistils look nice. How cloudy are the trichomes? It looks like it could get frostier. How many weeks has it been flowering?

1 Like

I zoomed in for a better look. They’re frosty enough. I’d still like to know what week though.

1 Like

Hi there
Thanks for Quick answer. They are 12-13 weeks old from planted seed. I have been using one 200w LED + a 600 W LED but I suspect they have recived just enough light. If I had more light perhaps they would have been better. Do you have any experience growing these strains? Odd⚽️

If you have a magnifier look at the trichomes and see if you spot something like this

5 Likes

Hello again.
One more question. There is something that is a little bit strange and that is- obviously I planted several seeds but some of the plants doesn’t look the same despite they should be the same strain, do you understand me? Why is that? Have you had any similar experience? Sorry but I llive in Norway so English is not my first language. Odd⚽️

1 Like

With seeds you may see slight variations because the genetics aren’t identical. Hopefully you don’t have males and females in the same space. That would explain visible differences.

Plants are like children. Even though they have the same parents, all their children will look different.

1 Like

Hi There.
Regarding auto flowers, can they also change their gender? I know that regular plants can change gender under some circumstances? Odd⚽️