One month old....Smart Pots

That’s a definite advantage :blush: I’ll be using my bags outside and IF I have to move them I will have to use a hand truck. I’m having a hard time with lifting anything over 15 pounds :rage:

2 Likes

Me too. Just an FYI. I used a $1 grocery store cloth bag on my last grow to see what it would do. The plant that grew in it did just fine. They work about the same as smart pots. I would have tried it on this grow, but I dropped my smart pot size down to 3 and 5 gallons this time.

3 Likes

@SmoknGranny I use marble size and a little bigger. Ocassionally wil throw in one or two that are about ping pong ball size. I have seen roots of plants pick up the rocks that size and pull them in up the root mass. Like they are hugging them. Not the mj, dont know about them yet, but on tomato, or pepper plants.

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny Actually using the clay pellets is a good idea as it will make the pots lighter. I just didnt think of it. It happens. :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. With the wind gusts that come up from time to time weight is not a bad idea, but if I have to move the plants & pots light weights are best. :thinking: I’m probably overthinking things.

1 Like