One Down Two To Grow

I thought I was cured…guess not …Hic Aw $h!+…hate those, rather have burps

3 Likes

Guess you won’t have much problem choosing what medicine to choose from. Great finish!

1 Like

I placed a decent cola of each flavor in separate “sampler” jars as suggested by @Rugar89 and each night I am gonna test them out for flavor, burnability, smoothness and buzzzzzzz.

Right now I am working on a dryed but uncured nug of the sweet tooth and it is amazingly sweet flavored and delicious.

6 Likes

Sounds like a great idea. More often than not, I run out between grows…max 2 plants per grow…so I end up involuntarily checking on the curing process.

1 Like

Awesome @Screwauger. Look how pretty all stacked up there. Full jars of green goodness! Mmmmm mmmmmm. Mmmmmmm!

1 Like

I get it, I cannot stay out of it, period. Cured or not if it gets me stoned and is tasty it’s like a megaphone in the other room calling to me :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::loudspeaker::loudspeaker:

3 Likes

awesome work @Screwauger

1 Like

:dog::dog: woof woof smoke me smoke me

1 Like

Thanks @BIGE

And thank you to everyone for sticking out my grow and reading my journal. I could not have been this successful without the advice, support and direction I received from many of you here at ILGM.

I am absolutely thrilled to have reaped a 1/2lb from my tent and I am eager to try my hand at auto’s and see if my future is tied to the scrog setup (hard to ignore how well it worked).

Thanks again folks and many many more grows are in my & Our future!! smiley-smoking-bong

6 Likes

Thanks @bob31 and thank you for all of the help and guidance Brother, very much appreciated.

4 Likes

@Screwauger , @bob31 is a good apple,all though he is a misguided patriots fanatic!!!

2 Likes

ok, I will accept that! Sometimes misguided! I have a vested interest though! @BIGE

Funny thing, two of my fantasy teams have Matt Ryan as QB

2 Likes

Haha @BIGE not gonna bite on that one. While I was born and raised a NY Giants fan, Patriots have always been a favorite as they are the only Team I have ever seen live (in Buffalo Stadium).

2 Likes

hey,matt is a believer in MMJ!!! lol

1 Like

you don’t have to @Screwauger…lol
that was a deliberate sucker punch to @bob31…lol

1 Like

And a former QB of Boston College! @BIGE

There are actually quite a few Giants fans around NE @Screwauger

2 Likes

i do not know if they can make it again @bob31

1 Like

Or just come fondle me in the jar, big fella:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Smoke Report after 1 Week Cure

Sweet Tooth
Overall, a really excellent smoke. Has a sweet aftertaste and hits smooth and as noted earlier, it just keeps tasting good each time you light the bowl.
The buds are some of the hardest, most dense, compact nugs I have ever held in my hand or tried to break up. Each “flower” or nugs broken off a cola is like a hard ball of weed that is tough to cut with scissors and breaks up into smaller, hard little balls of bud!! I really like it and do look forward to someday growing the last bean of this strain. The high comes on strong then sort of plateau’s at a place where it’s mostly cerebral and is turning out to be a good daytime med.

8 Ball Kush
Overall, not that impressed with this yet. Has a nice aroma in the jar and sort of tastes “grapefruity.” I’m finding myself going to the s. tooth however because as some may know already, I think I pulled this plant prematurely. It really does not have much medicinal quality (yet reviews say it knocks you down). In my haste and desire to make use of the time I had, I hacked this plant too soon and that’s okay. I learned a lot from the mistakes I made in this grow.

It had great potential and was a good yielder, my impatience got the best of me, though I will keep curing and testing/tasting as I have some very nice buds and jars of this “crap” right now.

Suffice it to say, my focus is all outdoors right now as my outdoor crop was always going to carry me to my next indoor harvest and I expected to have some “first time” issues in the tent.

Thanks gang!!

8 Likes

@Screwauger I look forward to your reports in the future when it cures more, but I don’t think it will be bad. Someday I’ll be able to give you mine. Keep up the great work, and I’ll continue to wait for when your next grow begins…

2 Likes