One Down Two To Grow

Dude I’m glad I could help hahaha no I actually used to do that before I bought the jar attachments haha I eventually just broke down and bought the attachments haha @Willd the bags are expensive

2 Likes

yeah I buy the bags on a roll.11" wide and 8" wide. going into the fog to see what’s what. shake of the dew and cobwebs
Oops didn’t mean to trample on @Screwauger’s topic. Is there a topic about curing?

3 Likes

Hope to hear back from you bro
I saw that movie the fog scary stuff lmfao

3 Likes

Thanks @Rugar89

I’m going to do this!!!

2 Likes

Thanks gents

@Countryboyjvd1971 do you need a jar attachment for each jar or do you use it to vacuum and then somehow get the mason jar lid back on. Sounds stupid even asking it lol I am assuming you need an attachment for each jar.

1 Like

Not a problem, I sort of started this and it’s a good flow to my journal!! @Willd

Wow, I bet your one happy camper! Great grow my friend!

2 Likes

Having not grown in some time, having injured my largest plant by overdosing it and being a tad pessimistic, I was convinced I would get slightly more than two ounces from the entire tent (both plants). So, yes, to have pulled nearly 5 ounces of smoke-able material from one plant, words cannot describe!!

Thanks @Laurap

7 Likes

Day off for Screwauger, look out Sweet Tooth here come the scissors!!
First, a couple good bongs of scissor scrapings from last evening!!

7 Likes

Only way to start the day! Encouraging that someone that grows as well as I’ve seen you grow still fxxks up. Gives me hope!

1 Like

So yeah you put flat part of lid in jar attachment
When it’s done sealing you remove hose the lid snaps down on jar remove attachment and put ring on jar @Screwauger so one attachment and you can do infinite jars woohoo :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Hahahahaha @Laurap you put that perfectly.

So many variables and so lucky really, to avoid most of them (bugs, molds, etc) only to self inflict the damage. It’s humbling!!

@Willd had already convinced me to slap a vacuum sealer onto my amazon “grow” list and I just added that attachment. Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

That dam list lol it never ends @Screwauger

6 Likes

Yes I’m in the market for smaller leaktite containers myself at the moment. I think 1 gallons may do the trick, but who knows? I will start there and order 20 with lids. That way there if anyone strain is heavier than the others I’ll have plenty of room for storage.
The bay of E just got some more dollars from me for a rugged camera case and adapter for plugging my guitar into my iPad.

1 Like

@Screwauger… lookin great! Congrats, enjoy :blush:

1 Like

My back hurts! Medication time!!!

All the close trimming is done, both plants in jars being burped and monitored for RH.

8 Ball Kush Feminized, 120 days from Seed, 100 days in Autopot, 48 days from start of 12/12
Total Dry Weight = 5.48oz (4.97oz Nugs plus .5oz close trim) **Total increased by 7.46g from last evenings as I had rehung a cola in the tent for more drying and had forgotten it until this morning.

Sweet Tooth Feminized, 119 days from Seed, 99 days in Autopot, 47 days from start of 12/12
Total Dry Weight = 4.19oz (3.57oz Nugs plus .62oz Close trim)

Grand Total Dry Weight = 9.67oz (8.54oz Nugs plus 1.13oz Close Trim)

Gram/Sq Foot = 270.58g/8.13sf or 33.28grams per Sqft

Gram/Watt = 270.58/521w or .52g per Watt?? (Not sure on this and I am baked so I will stop now ).

14 Likes

@Screwauger Now if you only had some back meds??? Nice job, bro I’d say you hit a homerun!

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::star::star::star::star::star:

Bob like it 5x :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Is that why my wife keeps slapping me on the back, in order that I should reach a “cured state”? Cured of what…I feel fine…burp :blush: I thought the slap on the back was for …"damn hubby, another great grow!* burp*

6 Likes

I’m so cured, I’m toast…burp

5 Likes