One Down Two To Grow

Outdoor Update - Cotton Candy Coco Clones

Went in the pot on June 18th as spindly stretched out 8" clones.
Guesstimate is Day 34 of Flower

OMFG biggest colas I have EVAH grown

14 Likes

That is one healthy girl! Cola city!!!

:palm_tree::v::grin::+1:

2 Likes

Somebody made a gif that looks like my clones

GrowingMarijuana

5 Likes

Thanks @bob31 two girls in one pot.

I’m figuring @Rugar89 is either holed up fondling his jars or is blasted out of his mind!! Hope all is well G.

2 Likes

Healthy outdoor grow! Looking great. I hope someday I’ll get to try out door growing. Awesome @Screwauger

2 Likes

I just checked his profile and it says he was on the site 4 hours ago. Guess he’s been busy!

3 Likes

@Screwauger @bob31
Ive been working 12hr days for the past week, and really only been checking in during lunch on my phone. By the time I get home and eat and check on the girls, its time for bed again. Its going to be like this for the next 6 weeks.
Thanks for the concern guys! Its really appreciated!

3 Likes

I hear ya @Rugar89… I feel work is over rated ! Lol

2 Likes

Good to hear from you @Rugar89
Sucks about work but that’s what fuels all of our fun so, we have to put in the grind!
I read you were still awaiting you plant to dry! Me too. I admit a couple buds “fell off” so I just sampled a bit of micro-weed… *Update - Sweet Tooth even uncured is tasty but more importantly, deliciously buzzy in the head!!
Going to have lunch with two cousins I have not seen or talked to since I was 16. Forty years! We were like brother and sisters up to age 16 as I spent summers at their home after my Mom passed in '71. Anyway, I’m gonna be baked is all I know!
Gritty’s Brew Pub here I come.

2 Likes

Don’t ya just hate it when those buds fall off! :smirk:
The high from my uncured BB comes on slow but last forever! Into the jars this weekend.

Have a fun day with the long lost cousins! Be safe!

1 Like

:joy::sunglasses::evergreen_tree::leaves :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Very Upsetting.

@Rugar89 Thanks. Was not as “uncomfortable” as I anticipated. Had fun.

Woohoo party @Screwauger

I just finish to “surf” your topic :eyes: :grinning:

What a great topic and adventures, lol, :+1::ok_hand::grinning::wink:

Congratulations on your ScrOG harvesting :+1::ok_hand:, you plenty deserved it…

This is one of the few topics that I have bookmarked as references…You did a tremendously and extraordinairy good job on detailing every thing :eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Your outdoor grow is also going very well and they all look pretty healty, cannot wait to see what’s coming next with these and in the futur…

3 Likes

Thanks very much @Niala

Your kind words are appreciated and I look forward to honing my skillz. Thank you!

I sampled some uncured 8 Ball this a.m. and it is mighty fine in the cerebral and body effect!! Tasty too.

5 Likes

11 Likes

@Screwauger Congratulations on you reaching your magic number! How long did it take you reach them? Seems like you just harvested yesterday…

1 Like

perfect! @Screwauger how long have they been in the jar? (I asked almost the same question, lol)

1 Like

I’ve been at it all evening and only 2/3’s through the 8Ball. Have not touched the sweet tooth yet.

That jar was done at 3pm and picture taken about 630p.
I’m still waiting to see where it stabilizes, is that correct if it stays between 60-65 keep it jarred and start burping right?? @bob31

@Covertgrower Both plants have been in the tent for four days plus 10 hours at RH 50-55 and temps in the low seventies

Oh and thanks guys. 2.5 ounces so far and another two large branches to trim and jar woohoo48

7 Likes

@Screwauger @bob31 so after harvesting, as long as it’s dry enough, you can consume it? I’ve read somewhere a month of curing is best? But I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to sample some here and there. Not to clog your thread @Screwauger

Looks good @Screwauger should be good just got to burp them couple three times a day for a week or so. I think it is smokeable as soon as it is dry but the longer it goes the better.

I jarred up my first bba and stole a nug out of the jar on day three! Wow! @Covertgrower I can only imagine what it’s gonna be like in a month!

6 Likes

Final update 8 Ball Kush Plant

@Rugar89 @North_East_Newbie @Willd @bob31 @Covertgrower @Patsbasement @Nug-bug @North_East_Newbie @Jmesser80 @Laurap

25 Likes