One Down Two To Grow

@Screwauger… woweee!! Those buds are beauties… is this what you did when you split the stem? I’m sorry I missed that post, anyway, you should be proud… truly a beautiful crop​:grimacing::leaves::herb::seedling:

2 Likes

@Screwauger… wow, just can’t get over your grow and your girls at 2 wks, really beautiful! :+1::+1:

1 Like

I wondered that too. Could it be square pot/root ball?? @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

8 Ball Came Down…9/14/17

48 days in flower!!!

15 Likes

@bonnie1

It’s a classic case of “the best laid plans…”
Everything I planned to do got circumvented by the read on the plants.
First grow but next time I will know a bit better the flower appearance and estimated days/weeks left.’
I split the stem on the 8 Ball but it barely had time to matter.
I was gonna let the plant dry out for 3 days, harvest in the dark after a 48 hour dark period (none of that happened).

2 Likes

@Screwauger… first growers did pretty darn good for the first time! :grimacing: I had my girls in flower for 8 wks or more. I know what I’ll do different this time and feel little more confident. I just want to grow and grow… not only do I love weed, I love growing it now, it’s great isn’t it! How’s it smokin?

3 Likes

Oh I don’t know, I won’t get into it for a bit. I do have some popcorn buds off each plant and when they dry I will try them but the rest is getting the long cure.

2 Likes

@Screwauger…That’s what I meant… your little popcorn buds, I’m sure you had plenty, I did! But you pruned a lot of it away, on some right, those little buds were a great gift while waiting. I’m new to growing autos. Just wondering what size bags to use. I’m thinking 3 & 5 gal bags, I’ll try both. Curious how big your auto got?

step back away from the cutting implements @Screwauger As I was reading through I was like, oh no… now he cut down the other one… jeez hes gonna be cutting down the other girls too… Paul Bunyan syndrome! hahaha timber!

Nicely done Sir! That evening med tasted pretty good, didnt it!

:grin::palm_tree::v::+1:
:chainsaw_man: (Just foolin, no such emoji! )

2 Likes

@bob31 hahahaha slowly I turned, step by step…
I think I got just what I wanted one fairly couchy and one let’s go hiking!!!
No more cutting. Dehumidifier is humming exhaust fan is exhausting and plants are handing out in the dark tent. Too humid to keep em in the barn. Plus my nerves are better having them in here with me and mr 9mm!!

The colas in those candy plants. Out of this world!!

2 Likes

Yeah, they looked pretty nice all hung up! It’s a good feeling!

This Harvest Protected By Smith & Wesson! Sign in the front yard, hahahah

2 Likes

Lol just one of those little octagon signs that says S&W hehehe. And my 9mil is a S&W

Mines a sig but that’s cool! My 380 is a s&w so close enough!

2 Likes

It’s been quite a day! I’m in that pinch me, I think I’m dreaming state!!

I ordered a new and larger fan/filter that should be here tuesday! Got my jars, boveda’s, mini hygrometers!! Never been more prepared thanks to you folks and ILGM. I want to thank my producers, my assistant and the Academy ( @RobertBergman ).

No photo’s but I found something interesting in the bottom of the 8 Ball pot.

The ST was white and clean and healthy looking.
The 8B had a 1 inch layer of black roots and those and what was packed in the air dome was slimey!

Could this be due to the OD I gave it?
Possibly I did not kill it and it got some root rot?

Kinda stinky too!

Regardless of dry weight, I’m calling this a success!! Thanks everyone!! Credits TNTC

4 Likes

This is a beautiful first grow or any grow! Hats off to you!!!

3 Likes

Looks like a bountiful harvest @Screwauger.
Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

2 Likes

Your going to be getting craps in tour hands from all the trimming lol
Nice job @Screwauger looks so yummy :yum:

3 Likes

7014bcca64a99184e79a784cbbaf51386f9ab626_1_666x500
Hmmmm… looks a little like sushi.

5 Likes

I was so impressed with the main stem, until I cut it, then oddly, all of my attention was on another aspect of the plant.

2 Likes

I agree, avocado wrapped tofu roll :joy:

4 Likes