One Down Two To Grow

Sweet Tooth Emergency Harvest September 13-14, 2017

116 Days from Sprout
51 Days in Veg
63 Days in ScrOG
47 Days @ 12/12 (Barney’s projected a 55-60 Day Flower Period)

So as a good friend suggested, I took the day off from work. Luckily, I can do that!!

If you’ve been following, all of my attention has been on the near death experience of my 8 Ball plant. I was determined it would finish with a last gasp by this weekend. Because the Sweet Tooth was so hardy and healthy, I really wasn’t watching the signs, just the days on the calendar. Read.Your.Plants. (and put the nute schedule down).
@Rugar89 @North_East_Newbie @Willd @bob31 @Covertgrower @Patsbasement @Nug-bug @North_East_Newbie @Jmesser80 @Laurap

The rest is well documented above: I took too many photo’s so I will pick a few.
The rough trim begins.

15 Likes

More Photo’s & Tags
@peachfuzz @Smokin_ernie @Sirsmokes @bonnie1 @AnneBonny @Hogmaster @Capt_Seeweed @Donaldj @dbrn32 @BobWags

Sweet Tooth Rough Trim Continued

22 Likes

Georgeous, simply georgeous!

2 Likes

Thanks VM @Laurap
@peachfuzz @Smokin_ernie @Sirsmokes @bonnie1 @AnneBonny @Capt_Seeweed @Donaldj @BobWags

Onward to the 8 Ball Plant
I think it’s ready pistil wise (though a few perimeter cola’s could go another day or two). But this a.m. not a amber trich to be found.
Ignore the Coon Cat hair, wow better get a pair of 4.0 glasses at the pharmacy and a good pair of tweezers huh @bob31

Buds (variety from all over canopy)

General

23 Likes

Tagging in for 8 Ball Eval (see pics previous post)

@Rugar89 @North_East_Newbie @Willd @Covertgrower @Patsbasement @Nug-bug @North_East_Newbie @Jmesser80 @dbrn32 @NTMAREMACH

4 Likes

Beautiful scrog brother. My first joke grow will be ready to harvest in approx a week or week and a half from the look of the pistols however my microscope will be here tomorrow so I can look at my tricomes with a more clear view

1 Like

Needing bolt cutters to harvest…first world problems lol!

Congrats!

2 Likes

@dbrn32 Thanks very much!!

12 Likes

Thanks @Sirsmokes

I learned a great deal in this first grow.
scrog is a lot of work, really looking forward to the next grow w/o the screen! Just LST and supercropping I think.
Of course, it all depends on what the dried # is LOL

1 Like

Thanks AB, looking forward to calculating the wet weight so I can guesstimate the final dry. Would seem I would need to trim everything off the larger stems but not sure. @AnneBonny

1 Like

Yea I hear that the yeild don lie. How many girls were under the screen? I’ve got one right now that is just growing like a weed, pun intended. I’m really thinking aboUT not doing amy thing else to it just getting a 32x32x63 tent and letting it grow it already looks like a bush. Their are pics in mt journal

As this iis only 2 weeks old

5 Likes

39"x30" screen and two plants in 4 gallon aerated pots. Continuous bottom fed system with 40L/minute air directed at the roots or more specifically, where the nute solution sits in the tray.

@Sirsmokes that is huge for 2 weeks and quite stocky like my plants were. I could have easlity grown both of these without the scrog but very glad I did it.

1 Like

idk why but that top pic in this post is extremely heartwarming to me. A precursor of what’s to come here in Freedom land, I suppose is why.

4 Likes

Personal opinion. With the ST being so amber, I don’t think you have anything to lose by taking 8B today or tomorrow or over the weekend. Even if that’s a tad before “peak potency”, they’re both going to get you wherever you want or need to get. I can try it out for you any time once it’s dried…:smiling_imp:

Add to the fact you’ve got Candy twins dancing in the wind and Kiwi Skunk SCROG’ing to practice patience on.

4 Likes

@Screwauger beautiful harvest! You did a great job, and look forward to numbers and the next grow. You inspire me. Happy harvesting!

3 Likes

In spades and then some!! @Willd

3 Likes

Oh, I am very tempted to just yank her today while I’ve got the time and get on with the hanging and drying!!!
YOU inspire me, it’s coming down!

Good thing is, this one has been flushing for nearly a week so I can just chop it.

6 Likes

@Screwauger

Congratulations on a winning crop. I tip my hat to you.

2 Likes

Had me with first pics!

1 Like

How you get a square stem haha

3 Likes