One Down Two To Grow

86 yrs young helping me improve exposure!!! @Willd @bob31 @Rugar89 @Zombo

16 Likes

That’s awesome @Screwauger, my dad asks for pictures of my grow op every once in awhile. He’s from the 70’s and I KNOW he used to do it all the time. He really didn’t understand how to grow it though. Had to explain the 12/12 cycle to get them to flower. Lol

1 Like

hey go easy on your dad there @Covertgrower lmao. I am achild of the 60s and 70s! Believe we smoked some garbage weed back in the day compared to the stuff were growing these days!

:palm_tree::+1::v::grinning:

4 Likes

I pick on my dad lovingly, even though he’s my dad and can be a real PITA sometimes. Haha. I even offered to send some in the mail… told him this isn’t the stuff from back in the day… I know he thought about that for awhile… I might send a small amount just not say anything. Haha @bob31

2 Likes

It would knock his socks off! @Covertgrower I think the first time I tried MJ after close to 40 years, I walked around saying Holy $&*@ for like a week!

6 Likes

I think I saw him pocket a big bud! Lol @Screwauger

3 Likes

Me, born in 1960. Like my hoodie says Never underestimate an old man with a snowmobile!! That’s my father in law and he just turned 86. I told him each plant was worth $900 and that was that.

4 Likes

I got ya by a year… @Screwauger

1 Like

My Dad is gone RIP Big Bob.

I have 2 older sisters and my dad went from being a total redneck about weed, completely convinced his daughter would end up shooting H in her arms because she smoked pot in '73, to asking me in '79 what it was all about and did I have any he could try @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Too funny, he’s been having chronic insomnia and he wants to try tincture. @Zombo

PS Legalization is turning out to be very cool.

4 Likes

I hope it helps him out @Screwauger… Have a good time with your family this weekend brother!

2 Likes

September 6, 2017 Update of 8 Ball Kush and Sweet Tooth SCROG

109 Days from sprout

51 Days Veg Growth

84 Days on Autopot Feedings at full strength

56 Days under the scrog

40 Days under 12/12 Lighting

Welcome!! @Rugar89 @North_East_Newbie @Willd @bob31 @Covertgrower @Patsbasement @Nug-bug @North_East_Newbie @Jmesser80 @Laurap

**Day 40 of 12/12. **
Finishing times by Barney’s
8 Ball----------50-55 days
S. Tooth------55-60 days

I’m likely never to grow 2 different strains in the same tent again, beginner’s mistake!

As you can see the 8 Ball (left with much yellowing) continues to suffer from the hit of 1700+ppm by accident.

Everything is status quo for the most part. I suspect I look to often to really notice significant changes but, the buds just seem to be sitting there and not doing much of anything. Drinking has slowed on both plants, noticeably.

Both plants are receiving the following nute solution
0/0/9 (G/M/B) per gallon with 3.5ml/gal Terpinator plus enzymes and drip clean.
pH= 5.8-6.0
ppm=668

I am reluctant to bump up the ppm’s despite inpute from Latewood and others that I should be in the 1200 range. Not sure but with my continuous feed system (autopot) I am intentionally keeping the ppm’s down based on info abtained from a forum of autopot growers.

8Ball Kush

Sweet Tooth

General

23 Likes

Tags for 9/6 Journal Update

@peachfuzz @Smokin_ernie @Sirsmokes @bonnie1 @AnneBonny @Hogmaster @Capt_Seeweed @Donaldj @dbrn32 @BobWags

3 Likes

you have yourself a tent o bud @Screwauger awesome job!!
i’m watching you!!!:wink:

5 Likes

Dude they look great even after The mishap lol
Keep up the good work bro
I’m not a big fan if having multiple strains in same tent either
I will grow multiple strain just in separate tents

2 Likes

I’m with you , tried two strains but had to get pots for two as others towered over.
Georgeous grow! First thought: Yummy!!!

3 Likes

They look amazing!
So many crystals.
How much longer until harvest?

2 Likes

Oh man you got some good looking scrogging going on!

2 Likes

@North_East_Newbie

Honestly not sure but it appears the 8 Ball will be first to harvest perhaps in the next 1-2 weeks. I have a hand held loop and will try to get a look at the trichomes in next day or two

2 Likes

yeah those look great. The 8BK is what it is. I don’t think the damage is going to affect the end result other than some visible brown spots on sugar leaf here and there that will be manicured off anyway.

1 Like