1 Like

From above… trying not to shake

2 Likes

And here’s Poppy…

3 Likes

5 Likes

And Poppy from the side…

3 Likes

So we have Poppy, Pokey and Shakey? LOL hard not to do a little! hahaha @jusgettinby You wll know for sure if you Fimmed or Topped in a few more days, lol

3 Likes

LOL!! @bob31 sometimes I’ve seen Droopy & Sleepy hanging around!! Just depends on the day and situation… :rofl: :joy:

Yeah I can tell that they’re no worse for the wear & will let them grow and do what they know to do.

~peace

4 Likes

Exactly do what you do and let them do their thing! @jusgettinby

1 Like

Yep! They’re doing great! @jusgettinby

1 Like

I appreciate about the “shakey” part :grimacing:. Lord knows what will happen if I ever have to shoot someone breaking into my house. I’d probably aim for the nose :nose: & hit their toes :crazy_face:
The baby girls are looking good to me. Just relax papa and breathe :heart:

1 Like

Then @SmoknGranny I’d say aim for their toes and hit their nose!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

So I think I did something right with Poppy but I don’t really think it took with Pokey. I’m not going to do anything else but lst them & feed them.

Today they got a full watering with FF Grow Big & Big Bloom 1/2 strength all pH’d to 6.8. pics to come… @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny @noobius

~peace

1 Like

Here’s Poppy…

2 Likes

And here’s Pokey…

1 Like

They’re both doing fine but are definitely growing differently. It’s gonna be fun watching them from here on… Thanks to all for your help & advice! But I’m still waiting for someone to come up with the quantum physics needed to advance the calendar, 10 weeks seems like a lifetime right now… :sunglasses: @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny @noobius @MattyBear

4 Likes

I opened Poppy up some more to get a better view…

y

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @SmoknGranny @MattyBear … Sorry if I forgot anyone…

1 Like

Well done - I will be growing blueberry autos my next grow, so I will be watching this thread. Your pics are a great lesson in what a plant looks like after a topping! Nice work.

Hey thank you @Bogleg I’m happy to hear my science project is beneficial for you! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I gotta say that the biggest thing that I’ve learned is that I want a tent tall enough that I can raise the pots… Working on the floor is a biatch!!!

1 Like

Looks like a nice fim on Poppy! Green and healthy :+1: