OK, my 1st grow - Blueberry Autos

Poppy is 20 days today… They really are growing very differently. Poppy is tight and the leaves feel kinda rubbery when they sprout & Pokey seems more ‘organized’…

2 Likes

As you ask me in bom i show you a pic of my Bluberry plants this is a photoperiod plant

4 Likes

this is a pic of autoflower buds blueberry

3 Likes

Those girls are stacked up! They look great!

2 Likes

@jusgettinby i never get color in auto plants but it is possible . Remember the bluberry is more concerned about taste and smell than colour. For my tought is a great taste and bud-appeal strain but not very potent high. And someones of my friends find more potent auto blue berry than photoplants b.b. Anyway your plants look very good.

2 Likes

Bb tends to be better for medical its high in cdbs but not super high in thc
If your looking for colors then lower room temps the final weeks of flowering may help bit with autos you might not have enough time since they grow so fast
Photos you should be able to get the colors but room temp will need ro be below 60f to get colors

2 Likes

Colors would be great but my goal is to grow healthy plants and then reap the rewards! I knew they are close to flower but something about @Bogleg saying something clicked… Here are pics after opening them up with soft wire ties…

Pokey here 1st

And here’s Poppy…

2 Likes

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 should I ever think about cutting off the lower fan leaves? They just seem to be in the way and shading the bottom… Thoughts?

~peace

I can’t tell from the pic - did you top them? Some people do top autos… I haven’t grown autos (yet) so I can’t really say if you should or not, but it is a consideration. @bob31?

They were both fimmed last week @Bogleg

1 Like

And this is my 1st major mistake… I was messing with Pokey just a little too much and I snapped the branch right off. :persevere: :disappointed_relieved:

Clone it! @jusgettinby put it in some water until you get it figured out.
Otherwise everything looks short and healthy.

2 Likes

@Rugar89 also had to replace a carbon filter for use of a mist type humidifier in the tent. If I recall correctly.

3 Likes

Thanks I knew there was someone else! @Screwauger

1 Like

And this is why I’m grateful for this forum…

Water in pH’d to 6.9
115 ppm in

Water out 6.1
2250 ppm out

Even with the pH more accurate, both girls show slight nute burn. If I would’ve fed them more nutes this morning I’d be suffering now… Thank you @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

This is Poppy

3 Likes

And here’s Pokey

3 Likes

Don’t feed her anything your ppm are a bit high
Just ph water it and monitor

3 Likes

Thanks brother! You guys rock! What should be my realistic yield expectations be from 2 Blueberry autos?

2 Likes

You should get 1-2 ounces min with no issues
But can get more i know a few auto fiys that can get 3 or more off a plant dry
My average is around 2 i have two bba going now but no guess on amount yet its still early in flower for them @jusgettinby

3 Likes