October 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

Latewood will announce when it is closed for entries, just keep checking … @daz49

2 Likes

Where does he announce it in the morning garden

Here on bud of the month, but better be quick in getting pic in @daz49

1 Like

oh what a bugger ,thats a shame ,well maybe next month a everyone

Am I still in time? Or have I missed it, @latewood is it you that knows all about this bom as it’s all new to me but I may have a contender If it’s not to late

1 Like

You still have time to enter @daz49 he hasn’t given the cut off yet, set topic to watching and you will know when the cut off is …

1 Like

GREAT ,i’ll got take some pic’s now quickly lol

3 Likes

Heads up don’t bother latewood with the simple stuff, he’s very busy …

1 Like

Ok sorry about that to @latewood ,discard what I said before, it’s not important

Only post 1 pic of your bud @daz49 he doesn’t like multiple pics, so take a few and pick the best 1 …

Don’t take anything I say wrong, I’m just trying to help out … This is the things I learned from the bom … Good luck! ! !

@latewood has been very busy with life and probably hasn’t had time to say the entries have ended at midnight on the 21st. but it is clearly stated in the instructions. Good Luck to everyone who entered this month.

3 Likes

I have an entry I’d like to put forward for November BOM , she’s a gold leaf, purchased from ilgm, order number 150526 ,the order was for 5 gold leaf, 10 white widow and the fruity mix pack with 9 in them, here’s my entry,

I hope you all like her and take the time to give me your vote,that is a sheet of A4 paper behind her,I missed the October BOM so I’d like to enter my gold leaf in November BOM competition

22 Likes

Nice goldleaf @daz49

1 Like

Thank you bro, I’m really happy with her

1 Like

@Beans that’s one pretty fat girl!

1 Like

Thank you sir

1 Like

They are all so beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us. Decisions, decisions!! You all ROCK though, in my book! :green_heart::seedling:

8 Likes

The cut off time is always the 21st of the month. Has contest rules changed??

I’m going to have to vote for @Willd this month looks beautiful everyone absolutely beautiful. Anything after the 21st will have to enter November uhawl has last entry

2 Likes