October 2016 Bud of the month contest

Right now I’m still holding my breath, but thank you so much my friend !!
<*)))><{

3 Likes

I only just found this thred this morning :frowning: . Some nice buds there.
Im waiting on some super skunk seeds so nwinbackyard’s pic has got me excited.

3 Likes

That was Definetely a nice grow on his behalf, good luck with yours !!

2 Likes

Congratulations man! I can’t wait to see what you do with your winnings!

1 Like

Congratulations on being the months best of the best @FyshhTrap you guy’s who win these seeds have to do a journal on just them so we can follow the magic .

5 Likes

Thank you sooo much my friend, I’m not sure if its official yet but I do have a Sweet wish list that I started a while back, I sure will keep all informed when / if it becomes official.

3 Likes

I’m certainly Not the best of the best, I happen to have a digital camera and was lucky enough to be there on the right day and was fortunate to take about 10 pics of that particular Bud that afternoon. That outdoor grow was A lot of work and there were Many growers from @ILGM who were involved just with that particular Auto. If it Is official and I am the winner, I will of course post my winning seed pics and promise to do my best growing / cultivating and journaling on my outdoor soil grows.
Thank you soo much again .
<*)))><{

4 Likes

I have been waiting for the official word as well…it was a tough choice but I voted for the other guy,lol… both were awesome buds though… Congrats on the win, very nice job!
I am hoping to have a contestant to enter either November or December…hell,…might enter the same bud in both months, lol…will be young in nov… and close to harvest come dec.

Thank you on the Congrats,I"m still waiting for this to be official,There were Definetely great Buds entered in this 2nd contest and more voting as well, it Will only get Tougher in my opinion, Take Lots of pics from many angles and watch your lighting also, everything helps in this type of presented contest. Thank you again .
<*)))><{

1 Like

Yer congratulations fishy. Yer it was a good pic. And the bud was a ripper mate. Well earned my grow friend.
Dam im smashed. Hope use r to.

Thank you my friend, still haven’t gotten the Official results, @latewood and @Majiktoker haven’t made it clear yet , but people seem to say I’m the winner this month , it would totally blow my mind !!
Thank you again <*)))><{

Congrats on the big win for October. Love the picture of the outdoor Blueberry Guerrilla grow. And thanks for your acknowledgment and support. Way to go.:+1:

1 Like

The anticipation is killing me! Recount?

2 Likes

I’ve heard of Elections having hanging chads but in this case I think we have a hanging Shad :wink:

4 Likes

I dunno, they haven’t sent me anything, @latewood said I won by a few votes.

Thank you my friend, That Super Skunk was a Sweeet looking Bud, but I don’t know who won yet ??

2 Likes

Congrats @FyshhTrap and my bad about the way I went about your fuzz lol but good job mate

2 Likes

Congrats @FyshhTrap. A very nice bud

That’s OK, its All good , I don’t even know if I won officially. It does seem that a lot of people seem to think I am this months winner. Hopefully know for sure soon. Thanks again
<*)))><{

Thank you my Friend, it was a Tough grow with A lot of help from A lot of members at ILGM. !!

1 Like