October 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

Wow :open_mouth: tuff competition this month and I think your all winners :+1:
But I also have to give my vote to @Willd
Just super looking boys and girls
I would gladly smoke any one of those buds for sure

2 Likes

@Willd gets my vote. I hate you :grin: (gorgeous stuff Will)

3 Likes

I am so torn, they are all gorgeous but I am voting for that beautiful bud belonging to @Willd

3 Likes

Ohhh man! I’m so torn again this month! Dang I❤GM Seeds are making things tough! I’m gonna have to go back to eeny meeny miny moe!

2 Likes

Ask your husband! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Rofl beans

1 Like

So sorry everyone. I have not been feeling well, and I kept meaning to close entries. OK. Sorry.

Entries closed, and it looks like some members voted, so we will count votes already made, and tun the Voting to Nov. 3rd at Mignight EST.

Again sorry for missing the deadline. Have fun all :slight_smile:

8 Likes

No need to apologize. Life happens! I hope you’re doing better :hugs:

3 Likes

very tough choices this time around, got it down to 3, wrote them down and just picked one from the hat.

and @Beans get my vote this time around :v:

5 Likes

@Beans in case I voted early.

3 Likes

Tough call but I have to vote for @Willd. Beans was a very close 2nd. Awesome job everyone.

3 Likes

Again it’s going to be a difficult choice and everyone with a submission is already a WINNER! Do we vote on just the final outcome or the journey? :thinking:

Hope you feel better @latewood

3 Likes

@Willd great job again brother

@Hogmaster, sorry withdrew post. Thought for some reason entry date was 25th.

1 Like

I know a few members asked about the rules. They are here

I was going to post the link at the beginning of the month and forgot.

2 Likes

Thanks but why didnt you kick me in the butt when i posted late? This girl can get herself in more trouble…

1 Like

Well that’s what prompted me to read the rules I was just reading back thru and realized I knew the basics but not the cutoff dates etc. Figured if you didn’t know and I didn’t know then probably others didn’t know either enter next month!

3 Likes

Im gonna win that goldfish someday :rofl:

6 Likes

definitely enter next month she is beautiful

4 Likes